• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Where's the loot??

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
4 weeks ago#51
Brick_Top_ posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...
Moukaryuu posted...
Judge-returned posted...
“Where’s the loot?”

“What do you mean you have to play the new content to get the gear associated with that content??”

"Even if you hate that content, you HAVE to play it. We, at Bungie, decide what you find fun"

Aren't you a grown man?

Having loot behind an activity does NOT mean you have to play it. And it certainly isn't an indication that it was decided what you find fun.

What an odd post.

Why you cyber bullying these guys?

I would never hold anyone to a standard that I don't have for myself :p
---

XxZiomaxX
4 weeks ago#52
dubfire posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...
Actually, I accounted for your 1 EoW clear. That still leaves 4 raids you haven't completed or given a real shot.

Just looked at my raid report. My shortest average is 43 minutes for Scourge and longest is 1 hour 26 minutes for Leviathan.

Even if you double those to learn them from quality sherpas, exactly how is that so time consuming?

You won't get in an elitist a****** group when you have zero clears, so you shouldn't even worry about that.

Get on an lfg app and get to raiding man. It's literally the best part of the game. Your opinions on the game's content simply cannot be taken serious until you complete the pinnacle content.

I do not agree with your assessment that my take on the game means less than yours simply because you've raided and I haven't, however, I do want to try them and I could make more of an effort to do so.

What's a good LFG site/app?

Why would you disagree with that take?

Does the fact you have a level 6 hunter and a level 36 titan change your take?

You not even attempting seriously the top end-game content is a very good reason to think I would be much more informed.

I mean, it's not like I am attacking you as a person. I am saying you haven't done enough in-game to have your complaints. Loot? You're missing two entire classes worth of armor. Areas to explore? You haven't done 4 entire raids.

I'd wager there's plenty more. Have you ever even done the Shattered Throne?
---

XxZiomaxX
4 weeks ago#53
dubfire posted...
terrysmay04 posted...
dubfire posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...
Actually, I accounted for your 1 EoW clear. That still leaves 4 raids you haven't completed or given a real shot.

Just looked at my raid report. My shortest average is 43 minutes for Scourge and longest is 1 hour 26 minutes for Leviathan.

Even if you double those to learn them from quality sherpas, exactly how is that so time consuming?

You won't get in an elitist a****** group when you have zero clears, so you shouldn't even worry about that.

Get on an lfg app and get to raiding man. It's literally the best part of the game. Your opinions on the game's content simply cannot be taken serious until you complete the pinnacle content.

I do not agree with your assessment that my take on the game means less than yours simply because you've raided and I haven't, however, I do want to try them and I could make more of an effort to do so.

Well I think there is an argument to be made that someone who has done all the content has a better grasp on how much content there is than someone who hasn't.

I mean, not 3 weeks ago you hadn't even done Blind well once. Its fair to speculate how much other content you missed.

Also, https://www.the100.io/

Had great success with this place. Just put a message on there that you are looking for a sherpa and you are new to whatever activity and you will find help

Thanks for that.

Percentage wise, how much of the games overall content do the raids account for?

I would say I am now fully versed in Dreaming City content, outside of 5 of the ascendant challenges, I've only done 1 of those, oh and I haven't run s***tered Throne yet.

You can 100% add me and I'll get you a Wishender thru Shattered Throne

Percentage of content that raids make up... that's tough and probably more of an individual question. But with 5 raids, it's a lot of content.

I use the phone app's fireteam section if I need to lfg
---

User Info: Raniok

Raniok
4 weeks ago#54
@dubfire

IMO Shattered Throne is the best piece of content out of Forsaken. I hope Bungie builds more dungeons like it.
*smokebomb

User Info: Brick_Top_

Brick_Top_
4 weeks ago#55
Raniok posted...
@dubfire

IMO Shattered Throne is the best piece of content out of Forsaken. I hope Bungie builds more dungeons like it.

You hope Bungie builds more dungeons?

Do you even REALIZE what you're asking?

You're asking BUNGIE to make some DECENT content.

BUNGIE does NOT make DECENT content ANYMORE.

They just make FILTH.

More and more FILTH!

User Info: mkfan1605

mkfan1605
4 weeks ago#56
TomTomB posted...
mkfan1605 posted...
Y'all are making me feel very old here by not getting my reference of "the loot". Someone else has to get that reference. For the love of God I can't be the oldest person here.

If you can sleep better, I got the Carmen Sandiego reference. I also wonder, where the hell Waldo is? Born in 68' so it's unavoidable lol.

Thanks man. And yes I often wonder where Waldo is to.

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
4 weeks ago#57
dubfire posted...
terrysmay04 posted...
dubfire posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...

Well I think there is an argument to be made that someone who has done all the content has a better grasp on how much content there is than someone who hasn't.

I mean, not 3 weeks ago you hadn't even done Blind well once. Its fair to speculate how much other content you missed.

Had great success with this place. Just put a message on there that you are looking for a sherpa and you are new to whatever activity and you will find help

Thanks for that.

Percentage wise, how much of the games overall content do the raids account for?

I would say I am now fully versed in Dreaming City content, outside of 5 of the ascendant challenges, I've only done 1 of those, oh and I haven't run s***tered Throne yet.

Well for some people the raids is all they do, so they would mean more to them than to someone who isn't really interested. The big thing with the raids is just getting your foot in the door and getting a little grasp on what they are about. Because they can seem intimidating, but they all break down into fairly simple jobs.

And honestly, I would call the Ascendant challenges and Throne a pretty good chunk of DCs content. Personally I loved the Ascendant challenges, and as someone else mentioned the Throne is premier piece of content, especially if the raids are too heavy for you.

You still have a fair bit to do in DC at least
Women find nothing sexier than a man with a 9 to 5 job!
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: dubfire

dubfire
3 weeks ago#58
terrysmay04 posted...
dubfire posted...
terrysmay04 posted...
dubfire posted...
XxZiomaxX posted...

Thanks for that.

Well for some people the raids is all they do, so they would mean more to them than to someone who isn't really interested. The big thing with the raids is just getting your foot in the door and getting a little grasp on what they are about. Because they can seem intimidating, but they all break down into fairly simple jobs.

And honestly, I would call the Ascendant challenges and Throne a pretty good chunk of DCs content. Personally I loved the Ascendant challenges, and as someone else mentioned the Throne is premier piece of content, especially if the raids are too heavy for you.

You still have a fair bit to do in DC at least

I know all about raiding. I played WoW for years. Raided just about everything there was to raid.

Clearly, Destiny raids have something different to offer.
XBOX - KyllSwych76, PSN - D31T3Y, Origin - PR43CH3R
Your weapon was built by the lowest bidder.

User Info: Raniok

Raniok
3 weeks ago#59
dubfire posted...

I know all about raiding. I played WoW for years. Raided just about everything there was to raid.

No wonder you don't want to raid. lol

I was a Year 1 WoW raider up to AQ40. It was so tiring. lol

Are you on PSN dub? We sherpa.
*smokebomb

User Info: Brick_Top_

Brick_Top_
3 weeks ago#60
Raniok posted...
dubfire posted...

No wonder you don't want to raid. lol

I was a Year 1 WoW raider up to AQ40. It was so tiring. lol

Are you on PSN dub? We sherpa.

Blackwing Lair was the best. BEST
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Where's the loot??
  • Topic Archived