• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Where's the loot??

User Info: dubfire

dubfire
1 month ago#1
Not something I usually find myself saying, but wth. A serious lack of new stuff this season. So far the only new weapon I’ve seen drop is Lonesome and the Gambit gear I guess but that’s not really a drop.
XBOX - KyllSwych76, PSN - D31T3Y, Origin - PR43CH3R
Your weapon was built by the lowest bidder.

User Info: darkhouse999

darkhouse999
1 month ago#2
Reckoning, most of it is Reckoning or Gambit Prime. Then the Thorn Quest and later whatever the next exotic quest is.
current PC, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PKKv2R

dubfire
1 month ago#3
Yea I have played like 5 rounds of Reckoning a few of Prime. Completing some bounties might help.

User Info: Judge-returned

Judge-returned
1 month ago#4
“Where’s the loot?”

“What do you mean you have to play the new content to get the gear associated with that content??”

User Info: Sephiroth0327

Sephiroth0327
1 month ago#5
I got the Curated Reckoning Pulse Rifle from a Tier 2 last night - I want to start farming T3 for the rest of the drops. Some of them look pretty sweet
PSN: Sephiroth0327

User Info: Blitzkrieg182

Blitzkrieg182
1 month ago#6
....5 rounds of gambit and a few of prime. 1 drop....sounds about right doesnt it?

dubfire
1 month ago#7
Blitzkrieg182 posted...
....5 rounds of gambit and a few of prime. 1 drop....sounds about right doesnt it?

Not compared to Gambit. It seemed like I was getting something from the Gambit loot pool 50% of games I played.

I'm probably understating the amount of games I've played, it's probably closer to 15-16 between Reckoning and Prime and I've seen 1 of the new weapons. I did get a Season 6 Last Perdition that is actually kind of a beast. How do you know if it's a curated piece?

User Info: Brick_Top_

Brick_Top_
1 month ago#8
@dubfire

There isn't any really. Only a handful of new guns from Gambit Prime. They throw the entire armour sets, all 20 armour pieces, in with the powerful engrams for Prime and reckoning to ensure you get armour instead of one of the desired weapons. Then you have to do certain things inside of Prime to have a chance at a curated roll, an extremely low chance, but most of the curated rolls are not the best rolls, so again, you are left wanting more. You have a chance at some new guns from Reckoning completions, but it is such a low chance that you'll be farming it all weekend and probably only get 1 single drop from the item you want, and it will have a s***ty roll.

But the vendors gear did not reset, planetary gear is still the same as year 1. It's just very bland and makes you feel like you play for hours on end and get nothing out of it.

Even once you get the gear you won't have any activities to take the gear into. You are acquiring new gear to do the same things you have been doing since September. There is nothing to look forward to with your new gear. You just have new gear to run the same old strikes and pvp maps with.

dubfire
1 month ago#9
@Brick_Top_ you posted the post I really wanted to post. This season is pretty underwhelming and yes, pawning off an old Gambit map as a new Prime map is bulls***.

User Info: mirac13

mirac13
1 month ago#10
The weapons seem way to rare to farm. My very first T2 I got the curated sidearm and random rolled shotgun. Nothing since.
PSN: Killians_13
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Where's the loot??
  • Topic Archived