• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So is Forsaken going to be the last/most important expansion for Destiny 2?

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
1 month ago#11
I could have sworn Titans did get the nerf hammer

Heh
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
1 month ago#12
tadashii18 posted...
terrysmay04 posted...
Forsaken was the single biggest expansion in Destiny history. It dwarfs The Taken King in comparison.

So no, its nothing like CoO or Warmind. Its actually good.

At least they didn't nerf our shiny new supers in TTK...

?

The new supers are still pretty great. Chaos reach is top tier, Well is essential for raids and such, Spectral blades dominates PvP now. The Titan supers could use a bit of love as they are pretty pedestrian, but Nova warp is the only one that got actually nerfed.
Women find nothing sexier than a man with a 9 to 5 job!
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: nufrancis

nufrancis
1 month ago#13
terrysmay04 posted...
tadashii18 posted...
terrysmay04 posted...
Forsaken was the single biggest expansion in Destiny history. It dwarfs The Taken King in comparison.

?

The new supers are still pretty great. Chaos reach is top tier, Well is essential for raids and such, Spectral blades dominates PvP now. The Titan supers could use a bit of love as they are pretty pedestrian, but Nova warp is the only one that got actually nerfed.

But now Chaos Reach is being surpasses by Nova Bomb... lol

Nova Bomb + Ahamkara helmet is super nasty. Great in any activity
PSN: raulshcalke07

User Info: Ness0123456789

Ness0123456789
4 weeks ago#14
Forsaken is D2's first proper sized expansion, rather than the DLC update-sized content drops we got with CoO and Warmind.

So yes, it very much is worth getting.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI

User Info: Jonicite

Jonicite
4 weeks ago#15
terrysmay04 posted...

Damn tootin
PSN Alias: EmailFail | My Spirit Animal is Torgue.
Banned From Making Jokes Since 1/7/15

User Info: alangst

alangst
4 weeks ago#16
Just wanted to add a question onto this thread instead of starting a new one...

I stopped playing shortly after Forsaken..... What would I need to buy to catch up?

Just the annual pass? How much is that? Also, how long does that go for and is season of the drifter the last thing being released for that?
PSN: Walkerlang
Xbox Live: WALKER

User Info: shyahone

shyahone
4 weeks ago#17
Dont buy it. The non-story content is completely dead now because players have moved on to the season pass stuff, you will be buying stuff you wont even be able to play. Wait until the season pass ends to see if they pull a d1 and rerere-re-release the entire game updated again. If they dont, you wont have lost anything.

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
4 weeks ago#18
shyahone posted...
Dont buy it. The non-story content is completely dead now because players have moved on to the season pass stuff, you will be buying stuff you wont even be able to play. Wait until the season pass ends to see if they pull a d1 and rerere-re-release the entire game updated again. If they dont, you wont have lost anything.

Name one activity that is dead. Because I seriously can't think of one.
Women find nothing sexier than a man with a 9 to 5 job!
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
4 weeks ago#19
shyahone posted...

Stop lying. People still play non-story content for Forsaken DLC.

User Info: IgOr2099

IgOr2099
4 weeks ago#20
nufrancis posted...
terrysmay04 posted...
tadashii18 posted...
terrysmay04 posted...

?

But now Chaos Reach is being surpasses by Nova Bomb... lol

Nova Bomb + Ahamkara helmet is super nasty. Great in any activity

Dude, no joke.

I'm a hunter running trapper with Orpheus rig, by buddy's a warlock with the helmet. In Gambit, reckoning tier 2 and anywhere else with mobs, I tether- get most of my super back, he makes his void spiritball and gets most of his super back, my orbs + his orbs= Super back. rinse repeat ad nauseum.
I'd rather be a Smart-ass than a Dumb-ass
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So is Forsaken going to be the last/most important expansion for Destiny 2?
  • Topic Archived