• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Jotünn drop and Bergusia drops in General

User Info: Raniok

Raniok
2 months ago#11
Bowen posted...
mirac13 posted...
TomTomB posted...
So there is a chance (maybe smaller) to get it also without a frame? I only have 2 characters that can go to Bergusia so only 4 chances per week with a powerful frame. I guess I just gotta keep on trying. When I read about Diagatox' 25 attempts, I still have ten times to go. ;)

That is the only time I've ever heard of anyone getting the bow or jotunn without a powerful frame. Every youtuber and the people in every forum I've been on has said you need one. I myself got 3 jotunn only with powerful frames and I probably have at least 70-80 bergusia weapons forged between powerful and non powerful.

IMO it have a better chance with a powerful frame. When I got my 1st I had nothing to do so I ran around 5 or 6 Bergusia straight till I got it. My 2nd dropped along a Curated roll. I only have 30 runs at Bergusia so I'd say I got lucky. Just make sure to run all your powerful frames at Bergusia.

Edit: I remember, I was farming Blast Furnance frames, doing the quest steps inside Bergusia.

You can only get Jotunn and Curated rolls through Bergusia using a Powerful Frame.
*smokebomb

User Info: TomTomB

TomTomB
2 months ago#12
Yesterday evening, I got on my 3rd powerful frame of the week. Good god that weapon is a beast. All enemies in Gambit are 1hits and in Gambit Prime 2hits. Not going to use it on PvP because tracking weapons are kinda lame in that mode but I will have lots of fun in PvE with it for sure. Is it viable in Nightfalls? When I tried it out I had enough ammo almost all of the time which makes the gun even more ridiculous lol.

User Info: Raniok

Raniok
2 months ago#13
Congrats.. and you should use it in pvp. It frustrates people. hehe
*smokebomb

User Info: Brick_Top_

Brick_Top_
2 months ago#14
Raniok posted...

Surprise surprise.

Raniok likes being the guy who annoys other people.

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
2 months ago#15
TomTomB posted...
Yesterday evening, I got on my 3rd powerful frame of the week. Good god that weapon is a beast. All enemies in Gambit are 1hits and in Gambit Prime 2hits. Not going to use it on PvP because tracking weapons are kinda lame in that mode but I will have lots of fun in PvE with it for sure. Is it viable in Nightfalls? When I tried it out I had enough ammo almost all of the time which makes the gun even more ridiculous lol.

Its good in pretty well everything. Great damage, great range, ease of use, PvP salt generator.

Its good s***
Women find nothing sexier than a man with a 9 to 5 job!
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: TomTomB

TomTomB
2 months ago#16
Raniok posted...

LMAO, I know. Jotünn can make people ragequit. I will maybe have it on my backhand in case the other team uses easy kill toys. Wardcliff, Telesto and all that other aiming or indirect damage stuff I can't stand in PvP lol.

User Info: ecureuil

ecureuil
2 months ago#17
mirac13 posted...
I've gotten jotunn 3 times in the past 2 weeks. What I can't get is a stupid curated roll with the shader...

This is what I want the most. I have the curated sniper and sword, but I’m keeping them. When I get a dupe, I’ll be able to get the shader.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Jotünn drop and Bergusia drops in General
  • Topic Archived