• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Whats the LL drops on last raid wish?

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
1 month ago#1
I’m currently 568 light have heard mixed reports that last wish is only +1 and others saying it’s same as SOTP and around + 5
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: Sephiroth0327

Sephiroth0327
1 month ago#2
If you're only 568, you will see drops of +10 ish. Once you hit 600, the drops will range from +1 to +5 appx while SOTP is around +5 to +10
PSN: Sephiroth0327

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
1 month ago#3
Sephiroth0327 posted...
If you're only 568, you will see drops of +10 ish. Once you hit 600, the drops will range from +1 to +5 appx while SOTP is around +5 to +10

Dammit I meant 668 lol silly me
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
1 month ago#4
Low tier powerfuls. I sure didn't get anything +5 my highest reachable light level.

Only thing high tier in my experience are powerfuls thru the Annual Pass. So BA and JW stuff.
---

User Info: JTurbo

JTurbo
1 month ago#5
Im 672 and they have all been +1 / +2 for me. SoTP was +8ish when I did it last week at around 655. This week it was all +3/+4.

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
1 month ago#6
JTurbo posted...
Im 672 and they have all been +1 / +2 for me. SoTP was +8ish when I did it last week at around 655. This week it was all +3/+4.

Definitely some type of soft cap out there.

My last Scourge run last week I was 680 and they were like +2/+3.

I wouldn't be surprised if 690-700 everything was a soft drop except Gambit and Reckoning powerful drops.
LAL - PSN: Deuce-Cuatro
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win the SUPER BOWL - 1/13/19

User Info: JTurbo

JTurbo
4 weeks ago#7
That would make senseXxZiomaxX posted...
JTurbo posted...

Definitely some type of soft cap out there.

My last Scourge run last week I was 680 and they were like +2/+3.

I wouldn't be surprised if 690-700 everything was a soft drop except Gambit and Reckoning powerful drops.

That would make sense .. I think I was around 670 when I did it this tues. Thankfully no need to get to 700 quickly this season.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Whats the LL drops on last raid wish?
  • Topic Archived