• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Everything REALLY wrong with Destiny 2

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
1 month ago#11
iljindaebak posted...
Raniok posted...
iljindaebak posted...
My biggest issue is not feeling powerful. STOP SCALING EVERYTHING to my power level, some enemies, sure esp if the mission is at that LL but if I'm running a 580 LL mission at 680 I should be able to run through enemies at will. I just wanna feel OP every now and then.

Your class and loadout will enable you to run through enemies at will even if they are scaled to you. Your build is holding you back.

@Raniok you're probably right, my hunter doesn't exactly have the best gear ATM and trying to do that corupted strike variant is being a lesson in pure frustration atm, I thought my light level would help but the enemies are tanks in this strike

That strike might have Match Game?

Gonna be tough without weapons of varying elements
LAL - PSN: Deuce-Cuatro
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win the SUPER BOWL - 1/13/19

User Info: Muflaggin

Muflaggin
1 month ago#12
Here's what's wrong. PVP. Delete it. There I fixed the game (mostly).
LightSnake: "Sigh....I might've been wrong about a lot this time."
Terra-enforcer: "You were right. I was wrong. I'm a filthy welcher."

User Info: AzureNoir

AzureNoir
1 month ago#13
iljindaebak posted...
Raniok posted...
iljindaebak posted...
My biggest issue is not feeling powerful. STOP SCALING EVERYTHING to my power level, some enemies, sure esp if the mission is at that LL but if I'm running a 580 LL mission at 680 I should be able to run through enemies at will. I just wanna feel OP every now and then.

Your class and loadout will enable you to run through enemies at will even if they are scaled to you. Your build is holding you back.

@Raniok you're probably right, my hunter doesn't exactly have the best gear ATM and trying to do that corupted strike variant is being a lesson in pure frustration atm, I thought my light level would help but the enemies are tanks in this strike

@iljindaebak that strike is crazy fricken hard so don't worry if that's what you're getting stuck on, it bodies everybody, you got a team to run it?
Let that V-Trigger Rock!
Amazingspiderman1 1 month ago#14
Mochzuki posted...
iljindaebak posted...

People will hound you for this but those same people also love mayhem which is in a similar vein to this.

I feel his pain and “they” can go f*** themselves.
Gamertag: VenomousRage20x / Dallas Maverick 2017 - 2018. Tank, Tank, Tank..... and we couldn't do that right!! o(

User Info: iljindaebak

iljindaebak
1 month ago#15
AzureNoir posted...
iljindaebak posted...
Raniok posted...
iljindaebak posted...

@iljindaebak that strike is crazy fricken hard so don't worry if that's what you're getting stuck on, it bodies everybody, you got a team to run it?

I'm trying to solo it, I'm the only remaining member of my Destiny clan still playing the game.

User Info: The Business

The Business
1 month ago#16
iljindaebak posted...
AzureNoir posted...
iljindaebak posted...
Raniok posted...
iljindaebak posted...

I'm trying to solo it, I'm the only remaining member of my Destiny clan still playing the game.

Anybody still needing it can msg me. I've walked a ton of people through that one.
Do I have to give you THE BUSINESS?
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Everything REALLY wrong with Destiny 2
  • Topic Archived