• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. question about the 1k voices

User Info: Skootir

Skootir
1 month ago#1
so i just got my first 1k finally on tuesday reset and i had a question about its range stat. so playing with it i notice the beam will cut off at a certain distance and doesn't explode anything u aimed at if too far.

my question about its effective range is does its damage act similar to the telesto where it doesn't suffer fall off damage upon exploding? or if i use it to hit things at its maximan distance will there be some damage reduction? i live in pve so im trying to consider my options for boss damage and such bc while the gun is really fun to use its not always the best weapon to use.
PSN - Skootir
Life is like a box of chocolates...my box is empty

User Info: Brother Ein

Brother Ein
1 month ago#2
Yeah it hits that wall where nothing happens... I believe direct damage is decreased by range but the explosion effect is always 100%. And yeah, for boss damage it's ok... if the boss has a crit you're better off with other choices (Sleeper/Whisper), but like this week being Solar Singe it still wrecks regardless and even moreso on Heavyweight.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. question about the 1k voices
  • Topic Archived