The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Did the Activision divorce give you renewed hope in this franchise?

User Info: Zabuza-

Zabuza-
2 months ago#1
Im kinda scared
|Hyoh-2240 atk| |Fryevia| |Ayaka| |Willhelm| |Trance Terra|

User Info: Secramor

Secramor
2 months ago#2
Uhhh, I feel like it’s a little too late.

I know I only speak for myself, but in all honesty..f*** this game. Been playing since Sept 2014. It’s done, it’s dead. Their DLCs suck, then they bring it back with a decent DLC that gives us hope, then right down the f***ing hole again.

Enough.

Edit: Also, I honestly just don’t have the time anymore. This game needs hours spent on it to achieve the simplest s***. It’s prsctically another job at this point. Master work cores were another nail in the coffin.

User Info: MWXIII

MWXIII
2 months ago#3
I think Destiny will not grow as a franchise. its still a multi million dollar seller no matter what, but I think they peaked with Destiny 1 TTK and from there have just.... done everything wrong.

A lot, and I mean a lot of people felt like they were burned by destiny 2
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII NSW- 772023730916 Steam - TyrXIII/Tyr Above All B.Net - MWXIII

User Info: Slyde1052

Slyde1052
2 months ago#4
https://youtu.be/0cgbZqR2AGI
This will fool them...unless the look at it.

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
2 months ago#5
Lmao. People are in for a rude awakening.

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
2 months ago#6
activision may have forced them to include eververse but it was bungie who made the game and f***ed it up. there were rumours that bungie asked for an extra year for d2 because they scrapped everything and basically made d2 in a year, if true you cant blame that on activision.

User Info: Aora_no_balmung

Aora_no_balmung
2 months ago#7
See what I wanna know is since I purchased the game through the Blizzard app will I get a refund once it splits away. Cause I sure as hell would finally want my money back for this disaster of a game.
My FC: 2079-6759-0820
IGN: Blake. Member of the WTG-WT!

User Info: Spewnami

Spewnami
2 months ago#8
kanon951 posted...
Lmao. People are in for a rude awakening.

Almost literal.

johnny_pay posted...
activision may have forced them to include eververse but it was bungie who made the game and f***ed it up. there were rumours that bungie asked for an extra year for d2 because they scrapped everything and basically made d2 in a year, if true you cant blame that on activision.

The Eververse was actually Bungie's idea... Activision/Blizz were the ones disappointed by the sales.

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
2 months ago#9
johnny_pay posted...

Of course you can, because activision gave them that deadline
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
2 months ago#10
we'll see.

going forward if things don't improve much then it's all bungie fault this time.

we'll see if they can run this s***...hopefully not completely into the ground.

i remember people were saying it seemed bungie wanted to sell destiny to activision or something?

an they didn't care much for it anymore?

they wanted to work on something else? i mean i'm sure they already are but yeah.

hmmm...
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Did the Activision divorce give you renewed hope in this franchise?
  • Topic Archived