You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. How to Access "Niobe's Torment" story mission.

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
1 week ago#51
Novus_Grimnir posted...
None of this is making me want to pick up the game again after dropping it 2 weeks ago. This is dull. It's not fun. It's not interesting. It's busy-work they put into the game to give players a false sense of accomplishment. You've accomplished nothing but wasting your time.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, unless you want to play Destiny 2 some more. The time gaiting, and obstructive game design of this expansion is pretty baffling. My boredom level with the game is getting to the "I'll probably stop playing for 6 months" vibe. Overall their is some good stuff in the expansion, but it's not a lot and they manipulate people into playing more than they should for meaningless goals. It's a pretty mixed bag. Overall? Bad. But i had a lot of fun out of it for $10.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: Ein_Soph

Ein_Soph
6 days ago#52
Yeah I'd say this was alright for 10 or so.

Even before Black Armory hit, this game had already taken the "play it maybe once or twice a week and that's it" spot. As such, I haven't really burned out on it. Every other week or so seemingly has a cute little detail brought to the table. Not enough to make me go "AW f*** YEAH D2 LET'S GO." but just enough to have me thinking "oh that's nice, maybe I'll check it out one of these days."
Lo que sera sera.

User Info: OllyRoger

OllyRoger
6 days ago#53
PrinceOfHot posted...
But i had a lot of fun out of it for $10.

Ein_Soph posted...

What did you pay $10 for?
I could have sworn my annual pass was $40.
Just the John Cena theme. Over and over. Forever.
(PSN: OllyRoger)
(edited 6 days ago)
OllyRoger posted...
PrinceOfHot posted...

Ein_Soph posted...

not that it matters... theirs still more content to come with that pass

and.... *start crab rave music* activisions out picture now
tho dont get hopes up as time frame of dlc still active until its completed and bungies going do content their way and not activisions pushing micro transactions way
destiny 2 whisper catalyst everyone should have it help them get it
owner of 500m edition ps4 41,768/50,000 (as well as every other system made yolo)

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
6 days ago#55
OllyRoger posted...
PrinceOfHot posted...

Ein_Soph posted...

You got ripped off. Mine cost $34.99.

$11.66 then? Was rounding.

Can't believe you got robbed for an extra $5. Black Armory? More like Black Scammery.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
6 days ago#56
PrinceOfHot posted...
QuBix posted...
You get a ghost and an emblem for beating it, Bungie said so.

They've also uncovered an exotic quest connected to it, that is yet not fully complete-able.

It was originally thought to be trolling, but their's streams of people unlocking an exotic quest from alternate version of Niobe Labs, which at it's end includes a cut scene.

Also, you are a hardcore scrub Destiny player if you can't beat Niobe Labs with the solutions available. (when they are).

Okay, it's solved. Let me know when you beat it @PrinceOfHot. It is very unforgiving.

The earlier info posted ITT wasn't entirely correct either. It had mistakes on Puzzle #2, Level 5, and didn't include Level 7.

Here's 100% guaranteed correct steps:
https://imgur.com/a/qQjV9zI
LAL - PSN: Deuce-Cuatro
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win a Divisional round playoff game -- 1/5/14
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. How to Access "Niobe's Torment" story mission.