• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. I give up :( f u lunas

User Info: WitchHunterLeno

WitchHunterLeno
2 months ago#1
I've tryed for the last 3 months to get lunas but it's not happening. I dont understand why is it so hard to find people to help you in this game. I get to 1500 points then it's back down hill, I cant carry randoms on my own is there any group out there that can help me I cant get there with randoms
GT: Zeroelite122
3DS FC: 5327 0903 2517

User Info: nintypercent

nintypercent
2 months ago#2
I think the way is works is people usually have buddies that they play with over the years.

Personally, I wouldn't even consider trying ... given the utter frustration I sense emitting from topics like this one.

I remember how the Thorn quest seemed so impossible but during an Iron Banner I got on a lucky roll and knocked it out if a couple of evenings.

However, if I were really serious about it I would probably start by getting paddles for my PS4 or try learning the puppeteer or jumper layout,

User Info: WitchHunterLeno

WitchHunterLeno
2 months ago#3
nintypercent posted...
I think the way is works is people usually have buddies that they play with over the years.

Personally, I wouldn't even consider trying ... given the utter frustration I sense emitting from topics like this one.

I remember how the Thorn quest seemed so impossible but during an Iron Banner I got on a lucky roll and knocked it out if a couple of evenings.

However, if I were really serious about it I would probably start by getting paddles for my PS4 or try learning the puppeteer or jumper layout,

I just feel defeated is all I'm good enough on my own but 4v1 is too much after 1000 points and I have friends but there not pvp pros there ok but not try hard lvls
GT: Zeroelite122
3DS FC: 5327 0903 2517

User Info: Dryheave999

Dryheave999
2 months ago#4
WitchHunterLeno posted...
I've tryed for the last 3 months to get lunas but it's not happening. I dont understand why is it so hard to find people to help you in this game. I get to 1500 points then it's back down hill, I cant carry randoms on my own is there any group out there that can help me I cant get there with randoms

Keep at it. The dowtimes hurt, but you’ll get there. I do find I play better in solo queue. Never fear the 4 stack.
"on than this day are or said to add content a great pain, but is other then in play" - englishman88

nintypercent
2 months ago#5
Well you have 3 options:

1. You can quite and forget about it, and find something else to have fun with.
2. You can continue to trying to win by developing your skill set
3. You can try to get other people to carry you,

User Info: Zephyr_Lee

Zephyr_Lee
2 months ago#6
If you are pretty active
A few of my clan members and myself are trying to get it right now

We play mostly in the evening central and east coast

Psn is Zephyr_Lee
(message deleted)

nintypercent
2 months ago#8
Am_Brutal posted...
Doing Cheap Carries For Luna/NF Message Am_Brutal on Psn

So what's your secret to getting so good to the point where you can carry a scrub?

User Info: DouglasQuade

DouglasQuade
2 months ago#9
Am_Brutal posted...

Wow... Now this sick stuff has even made it's way to Gamefaqs.
Last Resort in Venusville is my spot!

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
2 months ago#10
nintypercent posted...
Am_Brutal posted...

So what's your secret to getting so good to the point where you can carry a scrub?

hax and/or DOSing is how most of these s*** stains operate.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. I give up :( f u lunas
  • Topic Archived