• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. I'm bored.... Yes I have Annual Pass

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
3 months ago#21
csharp57 posted...
The Business posted...
Notice no PSN yet....

For what?? I have nothing to prove to you.

I just checked on Destiny tracker and I have 997h and 46m wasted in DESTINY 1

1171h and 34m wasted in DESTINY 2.

Are you good now?? Answered up all of your questions??

What's your PSN there buddy?? I'm willing to bet you don't have more time poured into this game. You may attempt to lie and use someone else's gamer tag to prove you do, but I guarantee TRUTHFULLY you don't have the hours total poured into Destiny 1 and 2 that I have.

I do.
(Hangs head in shame)
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
3 months ago#22
csharp57 posted...
The Business posted...
Notice no PSN yet....

What's your PSN there buddy?? I'm willing to bet you don't have more time poured into this game. You may attempt to lie and use someone else's gamer tag to prove you do, but I guarantee TRUTHFULLY you don't have the hours total poured into Destiny 1 and 2 that I have.

His playtime destroys that lol
LAL - PSN: Deuce-Cuatro
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win a Divisional round playoff game -- 1/5/14

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
3 months ago#23
csharp57 posted...
The Business posted...
Notice no PSN yet....

Funny enough with all that time all I ever see you do is complain >_>
Do you think parallel universe me is doing ok?
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: fasheezy8

fasheezy8
3 months ago#24
998 hr in D1? I think the solution to your boredom is obvious. Let's see 4 digits!

See you in 2 hr.

User Info: csharp57

csharp57
3 months ago#25
XxZiomaxX posted...
csharp57 posted...
The Business posted...
Notice no PSN yet....

His playtime destroys that lol

Yay!!! Does nothing for making this game any better or fun to play. You feel good about swinging from another guys sacks??? Stop being a cheerleader

User Info: csharp57

csharp57
3 months ago#26
terrysmay04 posted...
csharp57 posted...
The Business posted...
Notice no PSN yet....

I wonder why??? THERE ARE THINGS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!!!!

This empty, no exotic giving, grindfest is amazing to you?? I know you guys like to antagonize and troll, but this game is still lacking and kind of boring at this point

If this game was more fun, I would have the time or reason to even make a thread like this.

User Info: Jonicite

Jonicite
3 months ago#27
randomsentinel posted...
TrueGB posted...
Get a girl that also plays video games. Then you can sit around all day playing video games together.

The dream.

I got my wife addicted to Zelda on Switch. Sorry not sorry.
PSN Alias: EmailFail | My Spirit Animal is Torgue.
Banned From Making Jokes Since 1/7/15

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
3 months ago#28
csharp57 posted...
terrysmay04 posted...
csharp57 posted...
The Business posted...
Notice no PSN yet....

I wonder why??? THERE ARE THINGS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!!!!

This empty, no exotic giving, grindfest is amazing to you?? I know you guys like to antagonize and troll, but this game is still lacking and kind of boring at this point

If this game was more fun, I would have the time or reason to even make a thread like this.

lol

Dude, I never said it was amazing. But your playtime would lead me to believe you think it is. But every post is the same s*** with you. You dump thousands of hours into a game then say the thing is trash and has nothing to do. Like WTF? How does your brain work that way?
Do you think parallel universe me is doing ok?
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: Sephiroth0327

Sephiroth0327
3 months ago#29
csharp57 posted...
The Business posted...
Notice no PSN yet....

Easy enough to check:

You - https://www.wastedondestiny.com/2_4611686018436230737

The_Business - https://www.wastedondestiny.com/2_4611686018446768363

Me (cuz why not?) - https://www.wastedondestiny.com/2_4611686018433129276,4_4611686018467399090

You seem to be on the lower end of the playtime
PSN: Sephiroth0327

User Info: Sephiroth0327

Sephiroth0327
3 months ago#30
And back on topic - it's natural that those of us who are used to grinding new DLC are going to run out of things to do faster than previously. In previous DLC for D1/D2, we got all of the content at once and had a decent amount of stuff to work on.

Bungie is trying something new with Black Armory and spreading the content out over the season, rather than giving you everything right away. They described it as like an "advent calendar" where you would have new things popping up as the weeks/months went on.

I haven't seen enough to say whether I agree with that approach but it completely makes sense that you'll get through all the current content as Bungie is spreading it out over the season
PSN: Sephiroth0327
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. I'm bored.... Yes I have Annual Pass
  • Topic Archived