• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Wow, I actually had some luck today

User Info: bnui_ransder

bnui_ransder
1 week ago#1
Completing the steps for the Forge quest, Exotic engram dropped from random Hive Wizard, got the Black Talon

Moved to next step and decided to work on Flashpoint at the same time and got the Ikelos Shotgun from EP.....

I think my luck is used up now, but it's nice to have some drops after a looooong drought

Edit: just did a strike and the chest at the end barged up another exotic engram, but it was the otherside sparrow
http://bnuiransder.tumblr.com/
So much A R T

User Info: Noisette

Noisette
1 week ago#2
I finally got the Oathkeeper, the only Forsaken armor exotic I wanted so Inwould say my luck is pretty good as well. But grats my friend.

User Info: GundamXionaz

GundamXionaz
1 week ago#3
Noisette posted...
I finally got the Oathkeeper, the only Forsaken armor exotic I wanted so Inwould say my luck is pretty good as well. But grats my friend.

Out of all the exotics... why that one... lol
PSN ID: GundamXionaz

User Info: pugstimetodie

pugstimetodie
1 week ago#4
After weeks of literally nothing, Queensbreaker drops during EP on Tuesday and then Ikora gives me Trinity Ghoul today for her weekly. When RNGesus leaves the station everybody rides

User Info: funbot

funbot
1 week ago#5
Black Talon is legit. Nice, TC.
PSN:defTommo

User Info: ecureuil

ecureuil
1 week ago#6
I had both Contraverse Hold and Phoenix Protocol drop within an hour of each other yesterday. Pretty nice after a barren spell.

User Info: Saphiro187

Saphiro187
1 week ago#7
Grats, the black talon sucks ass though.

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
1 week ago#8
i got 3 exotics in 1 night last week after the update hit, gotten 1 exotic since this weeks reset.

User Info: lucidsun22

lucidsun22
1 week ago#9
bnui_ransder posted...
Completing the steps for the Forge quest, Exotic engram dropped from random Hive Wizard, got the Black Talon

Moved to next step and decided to work on Flashpoint at the same time and got the Ikelos Shotgun from EP.....

I think my luck is used up now, but it's nice to have some drops after a looooong drought

Edit: just did a strike and the chest at the end barged up another exotic engram, but it was the otherside sparrow

Almost the exact same thing happened to me.

Yesterday I landed on Mars and joined a level 6 EP at it's end. Went right into level 7 and got the Ikelos SG! I was the only one to get it and I felt bad but damn, after so many runs for it to drop like that felt good.

And then this morning, Black Talon dropped off a Taken at the beginning of a Gambit match. That is the first and only exotic engram that's dropped for me since Forsaken launched. I was so confused I dropped my motes lol

User Info: bnui_ransder

bnui_ransder
1 week ago#10
I went ahead and uploaded the clip, I didn't even realive that it had dropped

https://youtu.be/3VAcLfabZYs
http://bnuiransder.tumblr.com/
So much A R T
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Wow, I actually had some luck today
  • Topic Archived