• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. do i need to?

User Info: ghost1927

ghost1927
3 months ago#1
compete the machine gun frame before being allowed to attempt the forge? i went to the forge location but there was nothing to initiate, do i need to finish this quest first?

User Info: krull

krull
3 months ago#2
Yup, to quickly do the last 2 parts go to a heroic PE or 2 and just lay waste to the orange bars or they can both be easily knocked out in Escalation Protocol.
Think not that we are beaten. Think not we are restrained. We stand, unflinching witness, defiant now, Unchained.
~To Strive To Seek To Find And Not To Yield~

krull
3 months ago#3
Or also my friend suggested going to Leviathan, all them majors lined up at the start, I'm gonna try that out on my Hunter, already did it the other way on Warlock/Titan.
Think not that we are beaten. Think not we are restrained. We stand, unflinching witness, defiant now, Unchained.

User Info: ghost1927

ghost1927
3 months ago#4
krull posted...
Or also my friend suggested going to Leviathan, all them majors lined up at the start, I'm gonna try that out on my Hunter, already did it the other way on Warlock/Titan.

i will try your suggestions once i'm home, thanks!

krull
3 months ago#5
No problema, forget the Leviathan it's easier just to do PE's, I like the ones on Titan or even the frozen boss ones on the Reef.

User Info: kitsunisan

kitsunisan
3 months ago#6
krull posted...
No problema, forget the Leviathan it's easier just to do PE's, I like the ones on Titan or even the frozen boss ones on the Reef.

Ignore this. When you soawn in to the Leviathan there are two rows of three Cabal right in front of you. One Sleeper shot will kill all three in a row. Two shots will get you six kills, then work down the two above, orbit and repeat. Usually the PE's would be good, but right now you'll have so much competition for the kills you'll be at it a while, unless you get extremely lucky and drop in in some empty lobbies.

krull
3 months ago#7
It's just that it seemed for me especially on the drops last step sometimes they drop sometimes they don't, back to orbit rinse, repeat. It was way faster to do Hive PE on Titan, there aren't many people just sitting and focusing on the orange thrall and explosive thrall but even if you get a hit in or are nearby it counts. But yeah either do work well or the tried and true EP.

User Info: Moukaryuu

Moukaryuu
3 months ago#8
Heroic story missions and adventures is how my wife and I got it done. No competition and plenty of orange bar enemies.
Now playing - Destiny 2: Forsaken (PS4); Skyrim HD (PS4)

krull
3 months ago#9
That's a great idea plus progress on powerfuls/flashpoints.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. do i need to?
  • Topic Archived