• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So...about there being 2 special chests in the raid with 1000 voices

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
3 weeks ago#1
https://xboxclips.com/BoxTheMuppet/0c68c44c-00d4-45b8-85c5-74af5ecab85c

Rngesus can suck my balls.
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: Sephiroth0327

Sephiroth0327
3 weeks ago#2
It's been proven false on Reddit - there is not 2 chests in Raid with 1000 voices. This was a theory for a while but it's simply not true
PSN: Sephiroth0327

User Info: Mochzuki

Mochzuki
3 weeks ago#3
Yeah this whole Forsaken DLC was full of a lot of theories. It was cool at first but it got annoying for stuff like malfeasance.
PSN: Atsuki12345 , Warlock Max Power 591.6, Hunter Max Power 585.2, Titan Max Power 582.8
Slowly adding everybody to the ignore list since 8/27/2018.

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
3 weeks ago#4
Sephiroth0327 posted...
It's been proven false on Reddit - there is not 2 chests in Raid with 1000 voices. This was a theory for a while but it's simply not true

I know but you always get those people.

The part that burns my buns is those 3 exotics I pulled were all dupes.
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: AlchemicZombie

AlchemicZombie
3 weeks ago#5
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Sephiroth0327 posted...

I know but you always get those people.

The part that burns my buns is those 3 exotics I pulled were all dupes.

Yeah and that s*** Nation of Beasts roll to top it all off would've just pushed me over the ledge. Sorry mate, some may call that good luck, I'd call that a spit in the face.
"In the absence of Light, Darkness prevails."

User Info: GundamXionaz

GundamXionaz
3 weeks ago#6
…and to think people cant defend this s***. There SHOULD be 2 out of the 24 chests available. All 24 chests are instanced to EACH player (so you can't see your friends open there's) and when you open one... it stays open forever. That was you are guaranteed to get it out of 24 chests... and after all 24 are opened they reset and the process restarts anew. Wow. Problem solved. Can I have a job Bungie, seems like I can do it better.
PSN ID: GundamXionaz

User Info: lapot1

lapot1
3 weeks ago#7
I would rather have a chance drop at the end of the fight instead of this deal or no deal bulls***. Bungie just can't f***ing make things straight forward and fun can they?

User Info: adonfraz

adonfraz
3 weeks ago#8
That sucks
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst / PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst
Nintendo Switch FC: 1019-0711-8232
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So...about there being 2 special chests in the raid with 1000 voices
  • Topic Archived