You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. I could literally kill my comp teams and be justified by the supreme court

User Info: ReaperOfRose

ReaperOfRose
6 days ago#1
I have never met the most incompetent mother f*****s in all of the land, until I strolled naively into competitive. My first couple of teams were not the worst, I was able to get to 1700 with relative ease; however, NOW every mada god darn *insert every profane word under the sun + other languages* team I get saddled with is utter and pure garbage!

Control? GOOD FREAKING LUCK that's an auto loss
CLASH? I lose 10 years off my life because I try to hard to go H.A.M. on the team before my lame ducks get killed
Survival? HA! I'll get 4 kill and no deaths and then I die once and it's GG because Gundum6969 died 7 times to an ape shotty
Countdown? LMFAO! 3 people go one way and 1 person goes another...and that lone HERO of a wolf decides it's in OUR mada freaking best interest to deploy a bomb all the way on the other side of the map from the team.

I am going to take a break before I become even more homicidal. Let's just say, if all of the teams I've had mysteriously vanished...it wouldn't really be a mystery to me. *insert maniacal laugh*

Heed these words, "go into comp on your own volition, and leave comp in a straight jacket" because you will see things that make you question humanities competency...all because 'YurMaumSoHawt69' can't play the objective.
every rose has its thorn
PSN: Solunox

User Info: hennethannun

hennethannun
6 days ago#2
ReaperOfRose posted...
I have never met the most incompetent mother f*****s in all of the land, until I strolled naively into competitive. My first couple of teams were not the worst, I was able to get to 1700 with relative ease; however, NOW every mada god darn *insert every profane word under the sun + other languages* team I get saddled with is utter and pure garbage!

Control? GOOD FREAKING LUCK that's an auto loss
CLASH? I lose 10 years off my life because I try to hard to go H.A.M. on the team before my lame ducks get killed
Survival? HA! I'll get 4 kill and no deaths and then I die once and it's GG because Gundum6969 died 7 times to an ape shotty
Countdown? LMFAO! 3 people go one way and 1 person goes another...and that lone HERO of a wolf decides it's in OUR mada freaking best interest to deploy a bomb all the way on the other side of the map from the team.

I am going to take a break before I become even more homicidal. Let's just say, if all of the teams I've had mysteriously vanished...it wouldn't really be a mystery to me. *insert maniacal laugh*

Heed these words, "go into comp on your own volition, and leave comp in a straight jacket" because you will see things that make you question humanities competency...all because 'YurMaumSoHawt69' can't play the objective.

Comp can be rough as a solo queue, but I am pretty sure the only response you will get on this board is:

"Git gud, scrub!"

ReaperOfRose
6 days ago#3
In addition, there should be a witch hunt on all those sobs who decide to leave during a match (minus survival)
every rose has its thorn

ReaperOfRose
6 days ago#4
the "git gud, scrub" people need a reality check. I fragged out on multiple recent games, only to be left with the L because Jorge of Suckarseistan decided to run head first into a flipping grenade launcher.
every rose has its thorn

User Info: Sephiroth0327

Sephiroth0327
6 days ago#5
Honestly it's not worth the hassle trying to solo queue to 2100. I much prefer to hop on LFG and put together a group of people around my skill level. At least that way everyone is communicating and on the same page. Of course you can stick with solo but many of your games will be frustrating, especially if your Comp KD is sub 1.0
PSN: Sephiroth0327

User Info: -Bungle-

-Bungle-
6 days ago#6
Epic rant.
The problem isn't that Johnny can't read, or can't think. The problem is Johnny doesn't know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling. -Thomas Sowell-

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
6 days ago#7
lol

My experiences haven't been that bad but I end up cursing my team under my breath fairly often yet.
Do you think parallel universe me is doing ok?
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: Brother Ein

Brother Ein
6 days ago#8
TC I'm just gonna say I agree 100%, good god...

User Info: HighVoltage87

HighVoltage87
6 days ago#9
...and that lone HERO of a wolf decides it's in OUR mada freaking best interest to deploy a bomb all the way on the other side of the map from the team.

Lol, that person also decides it's the best play to also leave the bomb unattended after planting it.

User Info: Imanok89

Imanok89
6 days ago#10
i managed to get my Luna's solo and yea had a few games like you described but for the most part the randos I got must have been semi competent cause i am sitting at 2528 glory as a solo player. i love those games where I single handedly am the reason why my team won dropping a 3.6 efficiency 6K damage and 12+ knockouts 😂 it's so satisfying. basically the worse my team is the more i am determined to completely break my back carrying those bags of potatoes to victory 😎 yea but with them changing the end of the season a week earlier now i need to find a team to grind out Not Forgotten
I can't take anyone who likes MLP seriously.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. I could literally kill my comp teams and be justified by the supreme court