• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. What average Light Lvl would you expect to go up after a raid and milestone run?

User Info: euklb

euklb
4 weeks ago#1
Just one one character mind. how much light would you go up on aver age do you reckon?
Dam that sorcerer, 20 gold pieces and im wankered on rohypnol

User Info: mike468

mike468
4 weeks ago#2
I'd say ~15-20 light levels on a single complete last wish raid run.

I went from like ~567-570->584 after a single last wish run. Drops at the end were 590.

Most of my clan members are seeing similar jumps in light level as well with the last wish raid.
Triggered fanboys,make the internet go round. In the most disgusting way

User Info: Sephiroth0327

Sephiroth0327
4 weeks ago#3
If you complete all your Powerful Milestones (Flashpoint/Gambit/Crucible/Strikes/NF/High Score NF/Dreaming City/Heroic Adventures/Daily Heroic Story/Spider Powerful Bounty/Clan XP/Ikora) and do a full Raid with Raid Challenge, you can probably increase at least 20 points thought it is dependent on what power you are now (and if any of your current gear is lagging behind other pieces).

Definitely also do Shattered Throne this week as you can get multiple additional pieces of powerful gear. Plus Wish Ender exotic is powerful at the end of the quest.

For best results, grind Haunted Forest first and buy the guaranteed 600 Auto Rifle (costs 120). That will ensure all your milestones/raids/etc... will calculate based on you having a 600 weapon
PSN: Sephiroth0327
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. What average Light Lvl would you expect to go up after a raid and milestone run?
  • Topic Archived