• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. How to go almost afk

User Info: StanleeMustache

StanleeMustache
2 months ago#1
I dont want to play 50 minutes of unbalanced pvp to get my weekly so anyone know what exactly resets my Afk timer before I get kicked and how long is that said timer.

StanleeMustache
2 months ago#2
I usually just go afk for a minute then kill someone then go afk again rinse and repeat. Any more efficient methods

User Info: -Bungle-

-Bungle-
2 months ago#3
You seriously can't just try and get better, which in turn makes the Crucible more fun?
The problem isn't that Johnny can't read, or can't think. The problem is Johnny doesn't know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling. -Thomas Sowell-

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
2 months ago#4
Best idea is to go AFK from the entire game and stop bothering us thanks cya bye
PSN: Finn_H93

StanleeMustache
2 months ago#5
-Bungle- posted...
You seriously can't just try and get better, which in turn makes the Crucible more fun?

Nah Im decent enough thanks. I rather put my time and effort to getting better to a game with the least amount of bulls***.

StanleeMustache
2 months ago#6
FinnH posted...
Best idea is to go AFK from the entire game and stop bothering us thanks cya bye

Doesnt work any alternatives?

User Info: fluxspider

fluxspider
2 months ago#7
StanleeMustache posted...
-Bungle- posted...

Nah Im decent enough thanks. I rather put my time and effort to getting better to a game with the least amount of bulls***.

Much easier to getting better to a game with to that game running one better game machine no?
The Vexecution Squad
PSN: KarlanGreenleaf

User Info: Vilrean

Vilrean
2 months ago#8
If it’s so terrible, just don’t do it? You could spend that 50 minutes farming out a prime Engram.

You know you’re ruining other people’s fun just to make your imaginary number higher, right? You know what that makes you, right?

StanleeMustache
2 months ago#9
fluxspider posted...
StanleeMustache posted...
-Bungle- posted...

Much easier to getting better to a game with to that game running one better game machine no?

Come back with a coherent sentence.

StanleeMustache
2 months ago#10
Vilrean posted...
If it’s so terrible, just don’t do it? You could spend that 50 minutes farming out a prime Engram.

You know you’re ruining other people’s fun just to make your imaginary number higher, right? You know what that makes you, right?

Or I dont have forsaken yet. Do I look like I care about peoples feeling let alone on quick play or rumble? Thats like whining about people not taking casual matches or death match on csgo seriously what a joke.Go to competitive if you want to take the broken pvp seriously.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. How to go almost afk
  • Topic Archived