• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. should you hoard your ethereal keys

User Info: Imanok89

Imanok89
1 month ago#1
🔑 to increase your odds of getting 1K voices? I kmow it's all RNG but is there a way to improve your chances
I can't take anyone who likes MLP seriously.

User Info: nickeldreadful

nickeldreadful
1 month ago#2
1 out of 20 vs 3 out of 20.

yea i save them all and use on one run. no clue if its worth it or not. If there really is 2 in a chest every time then sure. If its all rng then it doesnt matter either way

User Info: animalswillrule

animalswillrule
1 month ago#3
nickeldreadful posted...

yea i save them all and use on one run. no clue if its worth it or not. If there really is 2 in a chest every time then sure. If its all rng then it doesnt matter either way

Except its not 3 out of 20 its 3 out of 60
Arguing online is like boxing in the circus. You might win but you're still a clown

User Info: nickeldreadful

nickeldreadful
1 month ago#4
animalswillrule posted...
nickeldreadful posted...

Except its not 3 out of 20 its 3 out of 60

ok 60. doesnt matter. could be 100. same philosophy.

User Info: darkmoonwolf

darkmoonwolf
1 month ago#5
Not gonna lie on 9 run I saw 4 drop from someone having 1 key...RNG on RNG for the raid exotic is a terrible idea especially if there nothing to prevent 50 run and no drop

User Info: mike468

mike468
1 month ago#6
I thought you were limited to only 1 etheral key in your inventory at a time?!

I tried redeeming the code a second time on an alt character and the wish wall didn't give me a 2nd drop.
Triggered fanboys,make the internet go round. In the most disgusting way

User Info: Thiel1989

Thiel1989
1 month ago#7
Nope, just use them right away. It's not like the game sets the weapon inside a specific box once they appear.

I can't imagine doing the raid all the way to the end and not use the key it gives you. The temptation is too strong.

Edit: You can hold up to 5 keys if I'm not mistaken but the wishing wall only gives you extra 1 key period. Once you claim the key that's it. One key per account.
MSI Intel H81 LGA 1150 Motherboard | i7 4790K | GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB | 16GB RAM | Windows 7

User Info: mike468

mike468
1 month ago#8
Thiel1989 posted...

Edit: You can hold up to 5 keys if I'm not mistaken but the wishing wall only gives you extra 1 key period. Once you claim the key that's it. One key per account.

Ah, ok.

I take it the other keys will normally drop from the raid bosses. Are they guaranteed drops or just RNG as usual?

I cleared Kalli last week, but didn't get a key.
Triggered fanboys,make the internet go round. In the most disgusting way

User Info: Rain_Dust

Rain_Dust
1 month ago#9
mike468 posted...
Thiel1989 posted...

Ah, ok.

I take it the other keys will normally drop from the raid bosses. Are they guaranteed drops or just RNG as usual?

You need to kill her 8 times to get a key.

User Info: Thiel1989

Thiel1989
1 month ago#10
mike468 posted...
Thiel1989 posted...

Ah, ok.

Don't know, Riven drops one guarantee I don't know if the other bosses can even drop the key.
MSI Intel H81 LGA 1150 Motherboard | i7 4790K | GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB | 16GB RAM | Windows 7
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. should you hoard your ethereal keys
  • Topic Archived