• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Curated raid HC and Scout in one go!

User Info: lapot1

lapot1
1 month ago#1
Nation of Beasts outlaw, dragonfly and range MW.
Transfiguration with outlaw, explosive and reload MW.
That HC is a baby fatebringer.

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
1 month ago#2
lmao, nice run.

Also, they are each 2/3 Fatebringer. FB = Outlaw, Firefly, Explosives. :D

User Info: RedWhiteBlue

RedWhiteBlue
1 month ago#3
Would you say Fatebringer-lite is better than, equal to, or worse than Duke w/ outlaw + rampage?

User Info: hennethannun

hennethannun
1 month ago#4
Bungie should know better than to put outlaw and explosive rounds on a curated scout. Rapid hit would be much better.

User Info: lapot1

lapot1
1 month ago#5
RedWhiteBlue posted...
Would you say Fatebringer-lite is better than, equal to, or worse than Duke w/ outlaw + rampage?

Don't like Duke at all so I def say Nation of Beasts. 140 rpm feels right for headshots.

The scout isn't my favorite, I prefer 180 rpm scouts but it's not the worst. Hard for Tigerspite with outlaw/KC isn't leavingmy primary slot anyways.

User Info: solidus_kalt

solidus_kalt
1 month ago#6
lapot1 posted...
RedWhiteBlue posted...

Don't like Duke at all so I def say Nation of Beasts. 140 rpm feels right for headshots.

The scout isn't my favorite, I prefer 180 rpm scouts but it's not the worst. Hard for Tigerspite with outlaw/KC isn't leavingmy primary slot anyways.

i have a nation of the beasts with outlaw+rampage and i think its better than the curated roll in my opinion. nothing smoother than chaining crits with it.

i have the same tigerspite. its my go to primary now. cheers
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Curated raid HC and Scout in one go!
  • Topic Archived