Well i think i have been swayed..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Well i think i have been swayed..

User Info: D3ATHtoR3AP

D3ATHtoR3AP
2 months ago#1
The TWAB has so much information about the new changes and i have to say.. i have been swayed to come back on to D2, im going to see what the update is like and perhaps pick forsaken up.

What are everyone elses thoughts on the TWAB this week?
PS4:Just_Dann_, Youtube:UCOKBRqCQOCP8x_m4Lx2MHlQ

User Info: bigdgrzzyl

bigdgrzzyl
2 months ago#2
Sounds good to me.
PSN: DGrzywacz

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
2 months ago#3
mostly good...i think.

suprised more people aren't complaing about no trials or faction rally tho.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
2 months ago#4
Sounds exciting, gotta say bit disappointing re no faction rally, purely because I was looking forward to see some new gear, but it is what it is
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: InjusticeReborn

InjusticeReborn
2 months ago#5
Will read later. Sketchy WiFi connection at the moment where I am.
Currently playing: Dark Souls Remastered (PS4), Destiny 2 (PS4), Gran Turismo Sport (PS4)

D3ATHtoR3AP
2 months ago#6
youngskillz posted...
mostly good...i think.

Well im hoping they are going to remake them to somthing better.. all the complaints about Trials with no radar , 4 v 4 and stuff.. would be nice to go back to 3v3 Elim?

faction rally... perhaps they are re doing it so we gain faction rep like the D1 days and will try to make somthing more intresting like a faction war? would be neat!

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
2 months ago#7
youngskillz posted...
mostly good...i think.

Probably because Trials is garbage in D2. No adept weapons, no awesome shaders, no reason to go flawless, it's not elimination, etc.

So many great streamers abandoned this game because Trials is so s***.

Hopefully they pulled it to bring it back to the level it was in D1.

D3ATHtoR3AP
2 months ago#8
sadiztic666 posted...
youngskillz posted...
mostly good...i think.

Probably because Trials is garbage in D2. No adept weapons, no awesome shaders, no reason to go flawless, it's not elimination, etc.

This.

They need to bring back 3v3 Elim ,Hard to get weapons (Redrix as an example) to really make people want to play trials... what weapons from trails were good in D2? maybe the SMG but you had the Antiope to nail that smg to the vault haha

User Info: Mochzuki

Mochzuki
2 months ago#9
D3ATHtoR3AP posted...
sadiztic666 posted...
youngskillz posted...
mostly good...i think.

This.

They need to bring back 3v3 Elim ,Hard to get weapons (Redrix as an example) to really make people want to play trials... what weapons from trails were good in D2? maybe the SMG but you had the Antiope to nail that smg to the vault haha

Judgement is decent, the shotgun is actually good, Darkest Before aka energy pulse is really good. Purpose(Which NOBODY ever talks about) is an alternate Nameless midnight which probably puts it in the top 5 of scouts. The only real lackluster gun was Relentless the kinetic pulse but if you used it I guess it gave you good practice for Redrix. Oh the energy scout was pretty good too. I forgot what the name of that is.
PSN: Atsuki12345 , Warlock Max Power 379.8, Hunter Max Power 376.6, Titan Max Power 377.0
"Whether we wanted to or not...."

User Info: sephiroth068

sephiroth068
2 months ago#10
Mochzuki posted...
D3ATHtoR3AP posted...
sadiztic666 posted...
youngskillz posted...
mostly good...i think.

This.

Judgement is decent, the shotgun is actually good, Darkest Before aka energy pulse is really good. Purpose(Which NOBODY ever talks about) is an alternate Nameless midnight which probably puts it in the top 5 of scouts. The only real lackluster gun was Relentless the kinetic pulse but if you used it I guess it gave you good practice for Redrix. Oh the energy scout was pretty good too. I forgot what the name of that is.

That Energy Scout was The End. My brother has that weapon. Shame i never got it. It is a great one.
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean - Celestial Damnation
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Well i think i have been swayed..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived