Just returned to the game after a while and . . .

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Just returned to the game after a while and . . .

User Info: JescoWAR

JescoWAR
4 months ago#1
Do people NOT worry about Heroic Public Events anymore? I have done about 20 of these and just about every single one people don't seem to bother with the Heroics anymore.. I managed to start most of them, and had some people actually fire at me or run over and punch me.. I assume I'm doing something wrong now? Just curious.

User Info: Id the Demon

Id the Demon
4 months ago#2
JescoWAR posted...
Do people NOT worry about Heroic Public Events anymore? I have done about 20 of these and just about every single one people don't seem to bother with the Heroics anymore.. I managed to start most of them, and had some people actually fire at me or run over and punch me.. I assume I'm doing something wrong now? Just curious.

Honestly no clue I only raid now
There's no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental, and what we do.
PSN ID: idthedemon5353

User Info: heavyd_092

heavyd_092
4 months ago#3
I've noticed that in some places but I don't care if I piss off random Internet guy my herioc emblem needs to be feed and I'm going to feed it
HOLY SKAGSUCK! REPRESSED ANGER MUCH?

User Info: AlphaOmega786

AlphaOmega786
4 months ago#4
What are heroic public events, precious?

I log in on Tuesday. Do a Prestige Raid run. Log out.

I log in on Friday. Do a Flawless Trials run. Log out.

I know not, what you speak of.

User Info: darkula666

darkula666
4 months ago#5
I did a lot of heroic events yesterday, every event turned heroic and lots of XP was gained.
PSN: darkula. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChH9s4dxN8O-Ww9B2eJjt4A
https://i.imgur.com/cZ65Jdk.png My fastest GS 7 case run ever.

User Info: 3127

4 months ago#6
I enjoy soloing the heroic event on Mercury while I am looking for Mercury tokens to get more Kairos Black shaders.

User Info: darkula666

darkula666
4 months ago#7
3127 posted...
I enjoy soloing the heroic event on Mercury while I am looking for Mercury tokens to get more Kairos Black shaders.

which weapons do you use to solo this event? I can never destroy the crystals in time for it to be heroic.
PSN: darkula. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChH9s4dxN8O-Ww9B2eJjt4A
https://i.imgur.com/cZ65Jdk.png My fastest GS 7 case run ever.

User Info: solidus_kalt

solidus_kalt
4 months ago#8
darkula666 posted...
3127 posted...

which weapons do you use to solo this event? I can never destroy the crystals in time for it to be heroic.

sweet business/any AR+actium war rig works cause of the reload perk.

if i do a mercury heroic event solo i use wardcliff coil, if only one bolt hits the crystal it gets destroyed. i destroy 2nd crystal and 4th or 5th with WC.
to be safe: use sins of the past (holstered reloading) and destroy the 2nd crystal from the first platform and the 4th or last one from the 2nd platform with the auto reloaded RL.

User Info: JescoWAR

JescoWAR
4 months ago#9
AlphaOmega786 posted...
What are heroic public events, precious?

I log in on Tuesday. Do a Prestige Raid run. Log out.

I log in on Friday. Do a Flawless Trials run. Log out.

I know not, what you speak of.

Well, I try to play games for fun, not just for end-game materials.

User Info: OnurOnly

OnurOnly
4 months ago#10
You know you can see more people participating in these random ass events on patrols in D1 lol.
PSN: OnuR10Ly
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Just returned to the game after a while and . . .

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived