Man this is becoming hilarious

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Man this is becoming hilarious

User Info: DogTeeth

DogTeeth
7 months ago#11
Honestly how can you even call bungie professionals anymore. The republicans are better at there job then bungo.

User Info: voice_of_enigma

voice_of_enigma
7 months ago#12
narfa posted...
Yeah, I knew it was bad but I guess I was falsely under the assumption after their bleeding heart, come-to-Jesus post last week about communication that they might be able to make it like at least a week before f***ing that up.

f***ing this! It’s almost like somebody on the inside is sabotaging the company.

I mean, think about it. The faction rally - one of the only things people are looking forward to right now, and after this big of a f***-up?

Oh, and have any of you guys been getting repeatedly slapped in the face these past few weeks - wasting time, receiving more and more of the same s*** when all you need is something else?

I just feel f***ing sad right now - I don’t even want to complete all my milestones, because it’s not worth my time anymore.

Something doesn’t seem right. Could people be sabotaging the company? This s*** is getting kind of absurd.
XBL - Voice of Enigma
PSN - Voice_of_Enigma2 - MCMXC a.D.

User Info: AsimLeonheart

AsimLeonheart
7 months ago#13
voice_of_enigma posted...
narfa posted...
Yeah, I knew it was bad but I guess I was falsely under the assumption after their bleeding heart, come-to-Jesus post last week about communication that they might be able to make it like at least a week before f***ing that up.

f***ing this! It’s almost like somebody on the inside is sabotaging the company.

I mean, think about it. The faction rally - one of the only things people are looking forward to right now, and after this big of a f***-up?

Oh, and have any of you guys been getting repeatedly slapped in the face these past few weeks - wasting time, receiving more and more of the same s*** when all you need is something else?

I just feel f***ing sad right now - I don’t even want to complete all my milestones, because it’s not worth my time anymore.

Something doesn’t seem right. Could people be sabotaging the company? This s*** is getting kind of absurd.

I read a joke somewhere that EA slipped in some spies to sabotage Destiny 2 to soften it up so Anthem can finish it easily... Hmmmm...Nah... that cant be true! It's just a joke, right...?? Because the amount of effing up is unbelievable.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VII, Destiny 2
PSN ID: AsimMehmood

voice_of_enigma
7 months ago#14
Hmmmmm
XBL - Voice of Enigma

User Info: AsimLeonheart

AsimLeonheart
7 months ago#15
voice_of_enigma posted...
Hmmmmm

There isnt any other plausible explanation left... At this point I am seriously about to consider that EA spy joke as a plausible theory. Lol
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VII, Destiny 2
PSN ID: AsimMehmood

User Info: Judge-returned

Judge-returned
7 months ago#16
been saying that bungie is trying to commit suicide, this is just more proof.

User Info: nintypercent

nintypercent
7 months ago#17
DogTeeth posted...
Honestly how can you even call bungie professionals anymore. The republicans are better at there job then bungo.

That might be true, but they are still much more professional than the Yellow Stream Media.
psn slugbait

voice_of_enigma
7 months ago#18
Judge-returned posted...
been saying that bungie is trying to commit suicide, this is just more proof.

Between the easily avoided f***-ups and all the hate.....things just don’t feel right. I think I’m gonna get addicted to a racing game for a while. Anyone played FH3? Just got the 4K update.....
XBL - Voice of Enigma

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
7 months ago#19
The issue is that rather than being transparent and talking about things that will anger the community, they stay silent about them and then apologize after the face.

Like there's no way that they thought the players would be fine with no new faction weapons, which is why they kept quiet and let us believe what we wanted to believe.
And there's no way they thought people would be okay with the Lost Sector thing, which is why they intentionally omitted it from the patch notes.

Its a common enough business strategy; When selling a product, you want to emphasize what it does have and side-step or downplay what it doesn't. And this would be fine if they were in good standing.
But they aren't. They're in terrible standing with the community specifically because of how unclear they are about things.

I'd rather they own up to s*** before hand so that we know what we're getting. Like this whole thing would have been better if they had come and said, "Hey, we know you want new faction weapons, but we weren't able to do it for this one. Here is what we are doing instead."
But instead what they do is, "Faction Rally is here! Here are the three faction weapons! See you in the stars, Guardian!"
and then waited for us to notice the problem before going "Oh, uh... You saw that, huh? Yeah. We were gonna mention that..."

I really can't find any sympathy for them because its entirely their doing. They continuously do things that benefit themselves at the expense of the players and reinforce this antagonistic Us vs. Them dynamic.

If they just f***ing came out and were real with us, their relationship with the community would be a lot more positive. Like don't just give us the good news and wait for us to discover the bad news on our own. If there's something we may not like, tell us so we can brace ourselves.
PSN: Doctor-Pip-

User Info: ApolloJusticeAA

ApolloJusticeAA
7 months ago#20
Funny thing is that I remember bungie stating that there would be a lost sector cap immediately after the last rally so i am not shocked to see it nor am i shocked that it appears some are getting throttled everywhere(hasnt happened to me specifically yet) as for the weapons not being new that is all pure bungie.
The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Man this is becoming hilarious

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived