Argos Farming??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Argos Farming??

User Info: AsimLeonheart

AsimLeonheart
7 months ago#1
I have noticed that people are farming Argos for some reason? Saw an LFG post on Destiny companion app and that guy had 163 Argos clears! That is right... ONE HUNDRED SIXTY THREE Argos clears in a month and he is still farming. I am VERY curious what people are farming for? Is there something I am missing?
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VII, Destiny 2
PSN ID: AsimMehmood

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
7 months ago#2
http://www.argos.co.uk/search/farming/

User Info: solidus_kalt

solidus_kalt
7 months ago#3
the raid lair clear emblem with 163 clears looks impressive i am sure.

User Info: sillybulanston

sillybulanston
7 months ago#4
Pretty sure they are just farming it to get a high number on the emblem.

User Info: CyberDanX

CyberDanX
7 months ago#5
p06111981 posted...
http://www.argos.co.uk/search/farming/

Steal the pencils.
PSN: CyberDanX
Fallout 4 Settlement videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/Dancross30

User Info: Thorn669

Thorn669
7 months ago#6
sillybulanston posted...

Yep, that's it. I ran with a farming group to get my 3 clears this week. One of the guys in the group claimed he was #3 in the world for EoW completions. It was actually nice running with a group as coordinated as they were, I ended up doing 10 kills with them. Figured, if nothing else, it'll let me get into more demanding LFG groups.

Ironically, I happened to meet up with other members of their clan on LFG for a prestige Calus CP and they all but disowned the farmers, mocking them for doing something so pointless. To each their own, I suppose.
it's only the end of the world again

User Info: tom_cat_01

tom_cat_01
7 months ago#7
It's all about the emblem.

I can understand people farming it to a small extent, maybe up to 5-6 times, purely because LFG is dominated by elitist s*** heads who constantly post "you MUST have emblem with AT LEAST 5 completions" etc.
I have a blog about Science Fiction books: http://tomcatintheredroom.com/

User Info: OllyRoger

OllyRoger
7 months ago#8
The game gave us a number that you can grind out to a higher number.

Gamers gonna gamer.
Stop telling people how to play videogames.
(PSN: OllyRoger)

User Info: nickeldreadful

nickeldreadful
7 months ago#9
Amazing waste of time. And considering the fight isn't difficult at all its not very impressive.

But salute to the commitment. That definitely gets applauded

User Info: advancewarsnut

advancewarsnut
7 months ago#10
Thorn669 posted...
sillybulanston posted...

Yep, that's it. I ran with a farming group to get my 3 clears this week. One of the guys in the group claimed he was #3 in the world for EoW completions. It was actually nice running with a group as coordinated as they were, I ended up doing 10 kills with them. Figured, if nothing else, it'll let me get into more demanding LFG groups.

Ironically, I happened to meet up with other members of their clan on LFG for a prestige Calus CP and they all but disowned the farmers, mocking them for doing something so pointless. To each their own, I suppose.

The thing with those demanding groups is that half of them will ragequit at the first sign of trouble and the other half will have no idea how to properly do the jumping puzzle. Find a chill group with a 2-5 completion average and it'll probably go smoother.

I'm starting to get into the habit of kicking people who pad their clear count. If your clear count is equal to three times the number of weeks the raid's been out, awesome. If it's one or two higher, cool, you helped your clan out. Good on you. But if the raid's only been out long enough for you to be loot eligible for 12 runs and you have 30+ completions, you're a padder and I have literally zero respect for you.
"Look, f*** you, dude. Just because he has angel wings and giant laser cannons doesn't make him not Harambe."
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Argos Farming??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived