So im just gonna say it

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So im just gonna say it

User Info: Dryheave999

Dryheave999
4 months ago#21
hyperpowder posted...
The only thing I would change is lowering the reroll masterwork perks from 10 to 5 masterwork shards.

I love the grind, this is why I play Destiny. It's not the best solution, I rather have a grind for a perfect rolled weapon and armor. But it will work for now

@hyperpowder but the reroll is only 3 cores. It costs 10 to make a normal weapon a masterwork and give it a random perk boost. 3 to reroll it after that
"on than this day are or said to add content a great pain, but is other then in play" - englishman88

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
4 months ago#22
Im liking it a lot more with the new stuff from COO, and I think I am the only person in the world who prefers D2 crucible to D1.

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
4 months ago#23
DXMG posted...
Im liking it a lot more with the new stuff from COO, and I think I am the only person in the world who prefers D2 crucible to D1.

I actually do as well for one simple reason being that I seem to be half decent at it I sucked at D1 PVP but hold my own in D2 (Still never tried trials tho)
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: ApolloJusticeAA

ApolloJusticeAA
4 months ago#24
I have been enjoying the game more than i expected but i also have agreed that the end game is kinda just now becoming worthwhile. I like the idea of the masterworks though in practice i dont really have anything to use it with.
The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_

User Info: DogTeeth

DogTeeth
4 months ago#25
Well pepole said "would you rather have a game come out at 60 dollars with expansion's? Or pay 100 dollars for games since there more expensive to make?" Looks like were paying a 100 dollars for a complete game Lol.

User Info: anony778

anony778
4 months ago#26
Yeah good change. Not like revolutionary or anything but I feel like live team is actually taking control now.

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
4 months ago#27
live team is slowly fixing the game.

heroic strikes will be even better with specific loot....if that happens.

i don't love modifiers but those are coming aswell.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So im just gonna say it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived