HCR flinch finally tested and the results are...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. HCR flinch finally tested and the results are...

User Info: AsimLeonheart

AsimLeonheart
11 months ago#21
xZeroWolf_ posted...
MJW posted...
nickeldreadful posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Sloth9230 posted...
Bruh, see what flinch does to a f***ing Antiope

I have been using Antiope-D the whole day and havent had any trouble due to flinch from other players except for when getting flanked from the side occasionally.. Actually, I have been doing so much better without Uriel and consistently getting 25-30 kills in each game. You are doing much more flinching to the Uriel user with that 600 RPM firing rate. The other guy is probably cursing Antiope-D for flinching him. Lol

14, 21, 19, 15, 22, 24, 11, 15, 12,10, 4

Bruh 25 to 30 kills a game?? Lmao you internet guys and your whoppers

Lol

SMDH why lie tho?

Nobody is lying. He is using an online tracking website to report pure kills and I was using the end of the match screen to report my kills which includes assists. The game does not differentiates between kills and assists at the end of a match and lists all of them as kills. That is what I was talking about. I never bothered going online to check my pure kills in each match.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VII, Destiny 2
PSN ID: AsimMehmood

User Info: nickeldreadful

nickeldreadful
11 months ago#22
AsimLeonheart posted...
nickeldreadful posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Sloth9230 posted...

I have been using Antiope-D the whole day and havent had any trouble due to flinch from other players except for when getting flanked from the side occasionally.. Actually, I have been doing so much better without Uriel and consistently getting 25-30 kills in each game. You are doing much more flinching to the Uriel user with that 600 RPM firing rate. The other guy is probably cursing Antiope-D for flinching him. Lol

Dude, I am talking about kills+assists figure that is shown at the end of a match! The game does not differentiates between kills and assists. You can only find that out online. Besides a lot of matches are not listed on the front page because I played for almost 4 hours straight. Just check out out my K/D ratio and KA/D ratio and you will know that I am no scrub at PvP.

its cool bruh, everyone exaggerates every now and again. youre still the bees knees in pvp baby (edit: but even if we added the assists into it, yea.... thats a no)

nickeldreadful
11 months ago#23
i tell you what i am super curious about is the huge discrepancy in your titan kd and your warlock. its like 2 different players altogether. Thats pretty amazing

AsimLeonheart
11 months ago#24
nickeldreadful posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
nickeldreadful posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Sloth9230 posted...

Dude, I am talking about kills+assists figure that is shown at the end of a match! The game does not differentiates between kills and assists. You can only find that out online. Besides a lot of matches are not listed on the front page because I played for almost 4 hours straight. Just check out out my K/D ratio and KA/D ratio and you will know that I am no scrub at PvP.

its cool bruh, everyone exaggerates every now and again. youre still the bees knees in pvp baby (edit: but even if we added the assists into it, yea.... thats a no)

If you do add assists then yes several matches do reach 25 and 3 matches reach 30 during my last session. And no I dont exaggerate or embellish. I still have a 1.95 K/D ratio and 2.36 KA/D ratio with 4,155 kills. Besides this is not about me but HCR testing! Stop sidetracking the thread.

AsimLeonheart
11 months ago#25
nickeldreadful posted...
i tell you what i am super curious about is the huge discrepancy in your titan kd and your warlock. its like 2 different players altogether. Thats pretty amazing

Actually, yes they are two different I players. I play on my Titan and my wife plays on the Warlock. She is just starting to learn PvP. Lol.

nickeldreadful
11 months ago#26
ok bruh, 4 out of your last 19 you got on your tippy toes and touched it. and those were spread out.. but thats besides the point. How is your titan 1.9 and your warlock .8? you one of those dudes who bought an account? i heard about that. Or someone else playing? whats the catch?

AsimLeonheart
11 months ago#27
nickeldreadful posted...
ok bruh, 4 out of your last 19 you got on your tippy toes and touched it. and those were spread out.. but thats besides the point. How is your titan 1.9 and your warlock .8? you one of those dudes who bought an account? i heard about that. Or someone else playing? whats the catch?

Already answered your question in the above post.

nickeldreadful
11 months ago#28
lemme chill im just being a dick. its my schtick. youre a solid player pilgrim

AsimLeonheart
11 months ago#29
nickeldreadful posted...
lemme chill im just being a dick. its my schtick. youre a solid player pilgrim

Nah, its cool bro. Nothing wrong being curious and asking a question. But I dont like being called a liar. In several of those matches I landed mid-game so never got the chance to get any kills before the match ended. For example in one game I have 4 kills and a K/D ratio of 4 just because there was only a minute remaining. The same thing happened in several other matches because the PvP population is dropping. People just dont consider everything and instantly resort to calling others liars especially if they are not good enough themselves.

User Info: mike468

mike468
11 months ago#30
judge- posted...
Halectic posted...
Forgot to mention hcr also increases range, so it does flinch AND a range increase

and more range = more aim assist

I've said since the beginning that I don't think it's the HCR per say that make Mida OP, but rather the combination of perks + the team shooting meta.The video pretty much confirmed that if you are engaging a player and someone with a mida is engaging you from the side the amount of flitch prevents you from rotating to engage the other player.

1 think I wish the video would have covered is if you are being shot by HCR from the side, does the HCR make it harder/slower for the player being shot, to turn and engage the other player?
Triggered fanboys,make the internet go round. In the most disgusting way
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. HCR flinch finally tested and the results are...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived