"The maximum power this item can be infused to is 350"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. "The maximum power this item can be infused to is 350"

User Info: ZERO_X02

ZERO_X02
6 months ago#11
Calling it now: it's how they plan to phase out gear like in D1. Instead of saying what will and will not be brought into subsequent years, the new drops will just have higher infusion caps. Old gear will passively become obsolete and Bungie won't have to put out a literal list of what we can't play with anymore. "Does it infuse up to 400? No? Then you can't use it in the 380 Nightfall." Simultaneously, you'll be able to grind for 400+ variants of old weapons if Bungie chooses to go that route with later expansions.
Bring back Mega Man!

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
6 months ago#12
I imagine it'll be the same as it was in D1. I.E. The Dark Below raised the cap to level 33, then House of Wolves raised it to level 35.

So we'll probably see the first expansion raise it to 330, then the second will be 350.
PSN: Doctor-Pip-

User Info: NAGDABBITALL

NAGDABBITALL
6 months ago#13
Cosmickadet posted...
wasn't the level cap raised by each DLC? it will be 350 by the Osiris DLC and maybe 400 by the Rasputin DLC

I'm betting 350 with the 1st DLC, then a complete changeover and the LEVEL going to 30ish with the 2nd DLC. Gonna have to make that same decision with current gear like players did when they dismantled the Vision of Confluence and other D1 main game stuff.

User Info: SkippyjonJones1

SkippyjonJones1
6 months ago#14
SSJKaioShin posted...
At this point I'd be willing to bet someone just transposed the 5 and 0 and that it's supposed to read 305.

I could see myself doing something like this if I worked on this game.
"Damn it Skippy, your only job was to enter the text on the infuse tab!!!"

User Info: Kiljaboy101

Kiljaboy101
6 months ago#15
SterlingFox posted...
I imagine it'll be the same as it was in D1. I.E. The Dark Below raised the cap to level 33, then House of Wolves raised it to level 35.

So we'll probably see the first expansion raise it to 330, then the second will be 350.

Don't you mean 32 and 34..?
"The only easy day was yesterday." - U.S. Navy SEALs motto
PSN:Kiljaboy

User Info: MiniVirus2

MiniVirus2
6 months ago#16
Kiljaboy101 posted...
SterlingFox posted...

He does
R.I.P. DIO

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
6 months ago#17
Kiljaboy101 posted...
SterlingFox posted...

Yeah, I meant 32 and 34. Brainfart.
PSN: Doctor-Pip-
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. "The maximum power this item can be infused to is 350"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived