• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Really!!!!

User Info: psnshade71

psnshade71
1 year ago#21
SterlingFox posted...
Also, to be fair, this maintenance was only announced yesterday, and was only posted on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/920786039303675904

So unless you follow Bungie on Twitter, and/or checked their twitter after 4pm yesterday, you probably wouldn't have known about it.

That s*** is getting pretty old. Not everyone is dumb enough to be on social media.
M'aiq is tired now, go bother someone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIhaQgd1Iqs

User Info: Juliord

Juliord
1 year ago#22
Whenever I don't want to go to work I ask for a vacation day, and I don't have to lie about it.

User Info: RyDawwg25

RyDawwg25
1 year ago#23
Juliord posted...
Whenever I don't want to go to work I ask for a vacation day, and I don't have to lie about it.
PSN: l-Ryno-l

User Info: Corysinthehouse

Corysinthehouse
1 year ago#24
What you get for lying to get out of work. Now you probably cursed your poor daughter too, she might get swine flu within the week.
my other hobby (metal heads will appreciate it)
https://m.imgur.com/a/Jg1ee

User Info: Talinthis2

Talinthis2
1 year ago#25
DirtyCerberus posted...
Lestat-vamp posted...
like you mofos havent skipped work before

I never said I haven't but I sure as hell ain't going to lie about my kids that's just stupid. If I'm going to lie I'll just say I'm sick take a sick day and be done with it.

Only twice for me, and that is after working for 21 days on 12 hour shifts straight. I just tell them I have the s***s or something. Nobody questions that. I never skip on purpose unless I am extremely fatigued from working so much. And you definitely don't do it to play a stupid game. Money is much better

User Info: guncaddy

guncaddy
1 year ago#26
DirtyCerberus posted...
Lestat-vamp posted...

I never said I haven't but I sure as hell ain't going to lie about my kids that's just stupid. If I'm going to lie I'll just say I'm sick take a sick day and be done with it.

Heh, haven’t done that in years. Working a 4/10 salary job gives lots of free time. (4/10 means I work 4 ten hour days instead of 5 eight hour ones, if you didn’t know)
Pretty pretty is the horsey who hath drunken the magic tequila

User Info: Juliord

Juliord
1 year ago#27
guncaddy posted...
DirtyCerberus posted...
Lestat-vamp posted...

Heh, haven’t done that in years. Working a 4/10 salary job gives lots of free time. (4/10 means I work 4 ten hour days instead of 5 eight hour ones, if you didn’t know)

I need one of those! :0
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Really!!!!
  • Topic Archived