• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Really!!!!

User Info: UnderEvolved

UnderEvolved
1 year ago#1
Skip outta work today with a bulls*** my daughter is sick excuse...get home a hour later to do some stuff on D2 and servers down....like come on bungie, it’s bad enough this game feels like D1 vanilla 1.5 , but this just so upset me....woulda loved some time without wife and daughter at home to just get it done for 3 hrs
PS+ Jaded_Skills..GGRX-Slayer/Ram..SFV Alex/Karin/ED... FF14arr..Siren server = Sheikahn Ra'tu

User Info: creativeme

creativeme
1 year ago#2
it's been like 2 weeks since servers are down. there's supposed to be an update after. so maybe calus cheese is fixed finally.

User Info: HumanBallsZ

HumanBallsZ
1 year ago#3
Servers down more than once a week, I like destiny but f*** this makes me angry.
GTFO Troll

User Info: DirtyCerberus

DirtyCerberus
1 year ago#4
Serves you right for lying and saying your daughter is sick.
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own." - Solid Snake

User Info: BanzaiHeil

BanzaiHeil
1 year ago#5
creativeme posted...
it's been like 2 weeks since servers are down. there's supposed to be an update after. so maybe calus cheese is fixed finally.

More likely I won't be able to wave to everyone from behind Banshee or Tess's counters anymore.
PSN: BanzaiHeil
Never forget: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61379169

User Info: RyDawwg25

RyDawwg25
1 year ago#6
Maybe next time don’t lie to get out of work? Seems like karma to me..
PSN: l-Ryno-l

User Info: Lestat-vamp

Lestat-vamp
1 year ago#7
like you mofos havent skipped work before

User Info: DirtyCerberus

DirtyCerberus
1 year ago#8
Lestat-vamp posted...
like you mofos havent skipped work before

I never said I haven't but I sure as hell ain't going to lie about my kids that's just stupid. If I'm going to lie I'll just say I'm sick take a sick day and be done with it.
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own." - Solid Snake

User Info: slayerxelite

slayerxelite
1 year ago#9
I dont believe these bulls*** topics that pop up every maintenance for a second. Only complete a complete moron would decide to go through lying to get out of work to play this game without knowledge of one of the numerous ways to see when any upcoming server maintenance is occurring.
Here's the deal... I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. No one can hang with my stuff.

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
1 year ago#10
Its funny how any time there's maintenance, its always the exact moment that everyone chose to skip work and ditch class just to play the game.

Like they could probably have maintenance at 2am on a Sunday and you mother f***ers would be like "I called out of work 9 weeks in advance for this single day off and now there's maintenance!?"
PSN: Doctor-Pip-
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Really!!!!
  • Topic Archived