• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. All raid keys lost after just going to orbit

User Info: AsimLeonheart

AsimLeonheart
1 year ago#1
I just lost all my keys that I got through the raid. After killing Calus, my fireteam leader only went to the orbit and then returned to the raid so we could start our chest run but I lost all 3 of my keys during the loading screen. I had them when we went to orbit and I was checking them but after we landed back on Leviathan and I opened my inventory, they were gone! WTF happened?
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VII, Destiny 2
PSN ID: AsimMehmood

User Info: rock11dmc

rock11dmc
1 year ago#2
You probably left them in your ship...I hate when I do that
Wanna grow...up to be...be a debaser

AsimLeonheart
1 year ago#3
rock11dmc posted...
You probably left them in your ship...I hate when I do that

What?

User Info: spikes_dimak

spikes_dimak
1 year ago#4
It's a glitch. Happened to me twice in the first two weeks of the raid. Sorry dude.

AsimLeonheart
1 year ago#5
spikes_dimak posted...
It's a glitch. Happened to me twice in the first two weeks of the raid. Sorry dude.

So there is nothing that can be done about it?? Man, that sucks! F. U. Bungie! Why the F is this game SO buggy?? Prestige Nightfall is glitched, raid is glitched, Emotes are glitched, inventory is glitched! Why isnt Bungie fixing these stupid bugs!? I just lost half of my tokens for completing the raid and chance to get exotics/300 engrams!

User Info: hennethannun

hennethannun
1 year ago#6
Raid keys disappear with each weekly reset (a questionable design choice imo).

But all of the disappearing raid keys bugs probably result from this weekly reset decision. (I.e. certain activities unexpectedly trigger the "raid keys disappear" command as if there had been a weekly reset.

User Info: Zwiebach1

Zwiebach1
1 year ago#7
AsimLeonheart posted...
spikes_dimak posted...

So there is nothing that can be done about it?? Man, that sucks! F. U. Bungie! Why the F is this game SO buggy?? Prestige Nightfall is glitched, raid is glitched, Emotes are glitched, inventory is glitched! Why isnt Bungie fixing these stupid bugs!? I just lost half of my tokens for completing the raid and chance to get exotics/300 engrams!

Were you around in D1? If not, let me tell you how Bungie works in this series.

"What?! Our game has a glitch that can be caused easily by a popular perk and completely crashes the game? We'll fix it at the end of the game's lifespan"

"What?! Our game has a glitch that's causing infinite supers in PVP? Fix it now! (the next day) Whew, glad we avoided a potential travesty by fixing that glitch."

I promise you I'm not exaggerating.
Destiny 2 Sentinel Main

User Info: getLEVERAGE

getLEVERAGE
1 year ago#8
Zwiebach1 posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
spikes_dimak posted...

"What?! Our game has a glitch that can be caused easily by a popular perk and completely crashes the game? We'll fix it at the end of the game's lifespan"

"What?! Our game has a glitch that's causing infinite supers in PVP? Fix it now! (the next day) Whew, glad we avoided a potential travesty by fixing that glitch."

Lol, sad but true. If there's ANY glitch that's fun for the players/give the players an advantage in ANY way, it's fixed or the culprit is axed until a proper fix is added almost instantly. If a bug or glitch hinders players, they'll get around to it... Eventually.
Aye you guys, aye! Y'all got your helmets on backwards... Jus sayin.

AsimLeonheart
1 year ago#9
Zwiebach1 posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
spikes_dimak posted...

Yeah, I was around and know how they work... They are VERY eager to patch "cheeses" and "overpowered" weapons/abilities but bugs have always been at the bottom of their priority list. It is just that I was hoping they would improve after all those promises and after 3 years of experience. But, they are the same old Bungie. If you get screwed by bugs then tough luck, deal with it... But if you find a neat little trick to make things a little bit easier or do it your own way then it will get patched ASAP. Just look at that Bureaucratic Walk emote; got removed from the store instantly.

User Info: EAims

EAims
1 year ago#10
AsimLeonheart posted...
Zwiebach1 posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
spikes_dimak posted...

Yeah, I know how they work... They are VERY eager to patch "cheeses" and "overpowered" weapons/abilities but bugs have always been at the bottom of their priority list. It is just that I was hoping they would improve after all those promises and after 3 years of experience. But, they are the same old Bungie. If you get screwed by bugs then tough luck, deal with it... But if you find a neat little trick to make things a little bit easier or do it your own way then it will get patched ASAP.

Sad but true...
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. All raid keys lost after just going to orbit
  • Topic Archived