LOL iron banner does indeed have a mercy

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. LOL iron banner does indeed have a mercy

User Info: anony778

7 months ago#21
Most groups playing Iron bannana sucks
what are you talking about? Good players have already got everything they want.

User Info: Rubedo_URTV_666

7 months ago#22
They really need to put the IB drops back in. Hell, I'd even take them at 10 Power and infuse them myself! Just choose a couple things that can drop after a match, and use Tokens for a shot at the full inventory of IB gear. Or have Saladin sell a couple of pieces of low Power IB gear for like 50 Legendary Shards a piece.

I mean, Shards are worthless as it is - they need some purpose.
Gamertag: Rubedo URTV 666
"If you desire to know the truth, then you also must know that you have the courage to accept it."

User Info: xHuckleberry

7 months ago#23
Also, no mention of ships or sparrows.

Could of easily been end game rewards, but nooooooooooo.
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.

User Info: nickeldreadful

7 months ago#24
i really wish some of you would post your psns lol.

User Info: The Business

The Business
7 months ago#25
nickeldreadful posted...
i really wish some of you would post your psns lol.


Post yours.
Do I have to give you THE BUSINESS?

User Info: ApexMjolnir

7 months ago#26
WhillB posted...
Nothing like flying through space, on the way to a match, grouped with THREE starter ships. Lol

Ya just know how that's gonna go.

I gotta look into these "challenges". I gotta do some of this PvP junk over the weekend.

I just can't seem to force myself after work, during the week.

A PvP event should NEVER go on with no PvE counterpart.

That's just flat out dumb on the Devs.

"Hey, let's run an event that only 20% of our gamers will be interested in, all while the other 80% are b****ing that there's nothing to do."


I turned all my Purple ships into Dust, so I only have the Starter ship... I can tell you right now, if I am on your team, you do not lose.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. LOL iron banner does indeed have a mercy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

  • Topic Archived