• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. How is raid progress saved?

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
3 years ago#1
I know there are checkpoints but how exactly do they work?
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: EAims

EAims
3 years ago#2
Pretty sure once you pass an area the door will always open for you so you can just skip ahead to the next section if you leave.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

snowboarderkid6
3 years ago#3
Even if u are the only 1 in a new group. Theoreitcally i could get to the boss fight with 1 group stop and then take a brand new group to the boss with me?
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: doki-doki-panic

doki-doki-panic
3 years ago#4
Yes. You can also rejoin that new group
on a diff character and get the check point. This becomes very useful once you've gotten everything from the other sections of the raid and just need the boss drops.

snowboarderkid6
3 years ago#5
doki-doki-panic posted...
Yes. You can also rejoin that new group
on a diff character and get the check point. This becomes very useful once you've gotten everything from the other sections of the raid and just need the boss drops.

Good to know as I'm probabky going to have to find a decent off to help me make it through the raid/most of the raid and then piggy back my brother and cousin and old boss into the raid so they can get some sweet sweet raid gear
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. How is raid progress saved?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A