LF3M 290+ Leviathan Raid

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. LF3M 290+ Leviathan Raid

User Info: neji721

neji721
5 months ago#21
sylverlolol posted...
lol

requiring more than what the raid even gives is laughable. your group, your rules, yaddya yaddya...who cares, gtfo with that BS

New to mmos? People dont want to play eith scrubs. Simple as that.

User Info: devak108

devak108
5 months ago#22
MrSpaM111 posted...
Looking for friends, must have a Ferrari I can borrow whenever I like

LMAO this
"So Lonestar, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

User Info: MiniVirus2

MiniVirus2
5 months ago#23
neji721 posted...
sylverlolol posted...
lol

requiring more than what the raid even gives is laughable. your group, your rules, yaddya yaddya...who cares, gtfo with that BS

New to mmos? People dont want to play eith scrubs. Simple as that.

A high power level doesn't guarantee skill and never will. It guarantees relative strength and that's it. Who has time for 290?!
R.I.P. DIO

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
5 months ago#24
This isn't an LFG site, bruh.
PSN: WarriorNat

User Info: WolfBrink

WolfBrink
5 months ago#25
I'd join up, but I have work. 296 light, Nightstalker, merciless, rat king, D1 veteran, beat all the raids, flawless in trials, would have made a good addition :(
IF you kill me, watch your back...spawn locations are weird sometimes.

User Info: GundamXionaz

GundamXionaz
5 months ago#26
sylverlolol posted...
lol

You want to join my group? I can spam my salt emote for you if you like.

The raid requires 260 and ends at 280 for the final boss and I doubt Bungie will make this a difficult introduction for raiding. However I would rather be safe than sorry and even though your Power Level doesn't dictate your skill... doing extra damage to the boss because of it does help.

Trying to mock my post is pretty sad when I'll I'm trying to do is gather a few more players who really hit Destiny 2 hard running. If you didn't make the Power Level requirement I asked for why bother posting? You must have something better to do in your life then insult others on gamefaqs... but then again maybe I'm wrong... =\
3DS Friend Code: 0275 - 7505 - 1517 -- Xbox Live Gamertag: GundamXionaz -- PSN ID: GundamXionaz

User Info: Thunderfury

Thunderfury
5 months ago#27
GundamXionaz posted...
sylverlolol posted...
lol

The raid requires 260 and ends at 280 for the final boss and I doubt Bungie will make this a difficult introduction for raiding. However I would rather be safe than sorry and even though your Power Level doesn't dictate your skill... doing extra damage to the boss because of it does help.

Trying to mock my post is pretty sad when I'll I'm trying to do is gather a few more players who really hit Destiny 2 hard running. If you didn't make the Power Level requirement I asked for why bother posting? You must have something better to do in your life then insult others on gamefaqs... but then again maybe I'm wrong... =\

Doesn't change the fact that asking for a group of people who have already outleveled the raid (this likely not benefiting from most of the drops) is literally the cancer that plagued Destiny 1. Why restrict the raid to only the top geared when there are plent of great players at lower light level? All this does is make it even harder for people who have busy lives to raid. Oh well - doubt I'm missing very much by joining an elitist group anyway.

Sincerely,
A 274 Striker Titan
12-year WOW veteran who leads raids from MC to end-game legion.
A once-sponsored COD player

GundamXionaz
5 months ago#28
Thunderfury posted...
GundamXionaz posted...
sylverlolol posted...
lol

Doesn't change the fact that asking for a group of people who have already outleveled the raid (this likely not benefiting from most of the drops) is literally the cancer that plagued Destiny 1. Why restrict the raid to only the top geared when there are plent of great players at lower light level? All this does is make it even harder for people who have busy lives to raid. Oh well - doubt I'm missing very much by joining an elitist group anyway.

Sincerely,
A 274 Striker Titan
12-year WOW veteran who leads raids from MC to end-game legion.
A once-sponsored COD player

For the opening of the raid I don't see a problem. Sometimes having a higher requirement on something new does help out in the long run. This is also coming from a MC to Cataclysm top 10 world WoW guild too... =P

Also I'm 302 and most of my friends are also that level. I don't see the problem wanting to run with similar like minded individuals who took time off work to really hit the game hard.
3DS Friend Code: 0275 - 7505 - 1517 -- Xbox Live Gamertag: GundamXionaz -- PSN ID: GundamXionaz

User Info: Mud_Chan

Mud_Chan
5 months ago#29
All encounters in the raid are less than or equal to 280? Do you still get benefits for being greater than 280? This isn't a shot, but an honest question.
{o,o} We're owl exterminators!
/),_,) . . . PSN: Mud-Chan . . .

GundamXionaz
5 months ago#30
Mud_Chan posted...
All encounters in the raid are less than or equal to 280? Do you still get benefits for being greater than 280? This isn't a shot, but an honest question.

I assume so. Typically you benefit from having the extra power until a certain degree.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. LF3M 290+ Leviathan Raid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived