• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Anyone else feel like this is too easy?

User Info: backguard222

backguard222
1 year ago#1
I'm not saying I'm some great player at all. I'm not a person that was soloing nightfalls or anything like that. I did put 1k+ hours into D1 though.

In this there isn't really any tension or worrying about dying. I've ran through big packs of enemies ignoring them without issue or care. I don't think you could do that very often in D1 since enemy damage had some scaling (well...your light level only mattered to a certain extent).

It feels like they need more heroic content or to at least make normal enemies do more damage.

JMO.
-Serenity now....insanity later.
-Why not to call the PC the master race: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Race

User Info: KnucklesIX

KnucklesIX
1 year ago#2
Game was dumbed down for the casual audience.
Not my first merry go round

User Info: THRICEmin

THRICEmin
1 year ago#3
I was just going to post this then saw yours. lol

But yes D2 is way more casual. It's proven with the exotic engrams.They're handing out exotics like hotcakes. A week in and people are packed with exotics. I'm a huge destiny fan and this is a let down. There is not even a heroic mode, however they might be adding it later.
PSN: t-h-r-i-c-e-

User Info: tom_cat_01

tom_cat_01
1 year ago#4
Yup. Very easy.

Haven't wiped on a strike yet. I wiped ALL THE TIME on vanilla destiny.

Exotics and legendaries everywhere, factions level up ultra quickly (not counted, but I must be like level 20 with the edz guy already).

Shame.
I have a blog about Science Fiction books: http://tomcatintheredroom.com/

User Info: banone779

banone779
1 year ago#5
It actually felt more difficult to me than D1, especially with some of the cheap ass mechanics, like enemies suddenly becoming shielded and immune to any damage.
Simon Says......Bleed.

backguard222
1 year ago#6
THRICEmin posted...
I was just going to post this then saw yours. lol

But yes D2 is way more casual. It's proven with the exotic engrams.They're handing out exotics like hotcakes. A week in and people are packed with exotics. I'm a huge destiny fan and this is a let down. There is not even a heroic mode, however they might be adding it later.

Yeah and light leveling is kind of a joke now. Maybe it gets harder but I got to 250 with barely trying.
-Why not to call the PC the master race: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Race

backguard222
1 year ago#7
Also next to nothing has shields.

User Info: banone779

banone779
1 year ago#8
I've seen more shielded enemies in this game than in D1.
Simon Says......Bleed.

User Info: ironman2009

ironman2009
1 year ago#9
it's very easy, but still fun
I challenge you to a rap battle

User Info: Axariel

Axariel
1 year ago#10
At the very least, there is a savage rush to endgame, but I think that is a good thing. I remember wiping in D1 a fair amount of times, but I was running a lot of content the day it came out. After you get a good few runs in, running the next set of content seemed easier whether it is or not. That and there were so many times that I wiped early on in D1 because people just hadn't sunk enough time into D1 to be good. This has mostly been remedied by that fact that a decent amount of D2 players have played a ton of D1; I think you can see it in PvP scores, or maybe they just got way better matchmaking.
What need have I for this? What need have I for that? I am dancing at the feet of my lord. All is bliss. All is bliss.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Anyone else feel like this is too easy?
  • Topic Archived