• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Wetboss

Wetboss
2 years ago#1
Anyone? Beuler? Beuler? Beuler?

User Info: HanJeSu

HanJeSu
2 years ago#2
I was wondering this as well. The trailer showed white blood. I really hope you can change region. I have this on PS2, but I honestly can't remember.

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
2 years ago#3
You could probably change region, but I don't think it matters, since the game is defaulted to the AES English version, which does not have blood in either Real Bout or Real Bout Special.

IIRC, the JP version of Battle Archives 2 on PS2 has the blood, this one, I suppose, does not. (Since the ESRB rating from the original PS2 collection in English doesn't have the blood description. Only Suggestive Themes and Violence.)
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Online Handle: NeoStrayCat

User Info: Wetboss

Wetboss
2 years ago#4
Ok. The answer is no. They copied the US release on the PS2. I had the Japanese version on my import PS2. Pretty much all SNK titles we sensored including Samurai Showdown, no blood splurt finishers.

Also NO ONLINE PLAY! It's not like the SNK Arcade like Samurai Showdown. It's a carbon copy of the PS2 US release. Which is sad.

They are not sure of a Japan release yet, I have a JP account so I'll get it there.
  • Topic Archived