• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ittle Dew 2+
  3. New update/patch installed. What does it do?

User Info: CharlieF

CharlieF
9 months ago#1
I can't find anything on the 1.0.2 update/patch. What does it do?
"This game sucks and anybody who enjoys it is stupid" is trolling. Don't fall for it. Report, ignore, move on.

User Info: ObligatoryFate

ObligatoryFate
9 months ago#2
Hmm… can't find anything. Probably balancing, AKA making that final fight 1 hit harder than it was originally and taking away one invincibility frame from your rolls. I made that up but it sounds right.
Abolish Abortion
Baby murder is always wrong.

User Info: Ultimortal

Ultimortal
8 months ago#3
The game had a sound bug since launch, which caused atmospheric sound to never stop playing after a while, which could only be fixed by closing the game and restarting it. This patch fixes that and a room in Trash Cave where a bug could be used to skip the Fire Sword (which is one of the items required for getting anywhere in the final dungeon).

Another small bug that was supposed to be fixed, but the fix apparently wasn't committed in time, is that you don't get a checkmark on the overworld map in Fancy Hilltop even if you fully complete the Art Exhibit. It doesn't affect anything though.

We discovered the sound bug just before the Switch version went gold (months before the game was actually released), but actually getting the patch through Nicalis and Nintendo took an additional several months. There are other things I'd like to fix, like adding an easier combat setting, but given how long it takes to get a patch through and us having no time or resources for it, it may be a long time until that happens. Same with patching the Switch content into the PC and other console versions; it's entirely up to Nicalis...
Original freeware games and more: http://www.remar.se/daniel

User Info: CharlieF

CharlieF
8 months ago#4
Thank you for the information. I’m sorry that it took so long to get through the process. What else are you working on?
"This game sucks and anybody who enjoys it is stupid" is trolling. Don't fall for it. Report, ignore, move on.

Ultimortal
8 months ago#5
We're mainly working on Slap City now, a platform fighter that's in Early Access. Most of its characters so far are from Ittle Dew 1. We're a small team with a smaller budget, but hopefully we'll have a commercial success sooner or later!

ObligatoryFate
8 months ago#6
@Ultimortal This game is fantastic, BTW. Thanks for the quick Q&A here. I’ll be looking forward to Slap City, will it be on Switch, also? Any chance of Ittle Dew (+) on Switch?

I’m a guy that looks forward to a lot more Indies recently and I have a strong preference for physical releases.
Abolish Abortion

Ultimortal
8 months ago#7
Slap City on Switch would be great, but it'd have to wait until it's out of Early Access at least. Ittle Dew on Switch is looking likely, but it's up to Nicalis - sorry I can't be more specific, I just know they've expressed interest in it.

ObligatoryFate
8 months ago#8
Thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward to whatever you have coming.
Abolish Abortion
  1. Boards
  2. Ittle Dew 2+
  3. New update/patch installed. What does it do?
  • Topic Archived