• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dandara
  3. Beat a boss as I died. Did I miss anything? (Possible spoilers)

User Info: BladeManEXE

BladeManEXE
1 year ago#1
I just beat the boss Belial as I was dying. Got the last shot off right before I was hit, mine didn't hit until after. It sent me back to the last camp, but was unresponsive until I restarted the game. Went back and the boss was dead, my ghost (or whatever it's called) was there, plus three unopened chests with a bunch of EXP.

Did I miss out on anything? Was there a cutscene? Was there an item I got/should have gotten that I can check for?

User Info: lrasomattos

lrasomattos
1 year ago#2
Hi BladeManEXE!

Sorry that it happened to you! It's not supposed to happen (I'm a dev), we'll try to fix that and also the unresponsive problem as well. That was good info for us!

Also you didn't miss much, it's similar to the first boss, the heart explodes with VFX and the room changes to how it looks with the chests, so no worries in there!

User Info: BladeManEXE

BladeManEXE
1 year ago#3
Thanks for the response. Glad to know this issue was more an annoyance than a major problem.
  1. Boards
  2. Dandara
  3. Beat a boss as I died. Did I miss anything? (Possible spoilers)
  • Topic Archived