• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dragoborn36

dragoborn36
3 months ago#1
topic

User Info: Longsnout

Longsnout
3 months ago#2
The online market got wiped, so there're no more microtransactions and the game got patched so there's no need for them either.

User Info: dragoborn36

dragoborn36
3 months ago#3
im not talking about that, im talking about actuall players

User Info: nokillingmoths

nokillingmoths
3 months ago#4
dragoborn36 posted...
im not talking about that, im talking about actuall players

Isn't it single player?

User Info: xiutye

xiutye
3 months ago#5
There's a multiplayer component (or at least there was, if the servers are still active or whatever) where you can "attack" another person's strongholds and fight their captains ect. I never got into that myself but it is/was a thing.

As far as playing it in general goes, this is one of those games I personally find myself coming back to over and over because of the innate replay value and open ended gameplay provided by the nemesis system.
I judge everyone based on their sig. If you wanna judge me for that, go ahead.

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
3 months ago#6
I only did the vendetta missions (avenging other slain players) last month, but there were often plenty of chances to do those.
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame
I still get a few messages per day of people either conquering or failing against my fortresses, so it seems people still play. I know I do. I spend a majority of my time ‘farming’ other people’s orcs in online sieges.
Immortality isn't a gift. It's a responsibility.

User Info: Longsnout

Longsnout
3 months ago#8
Plenty of online players. If you look at the PSN Profiles page for the game, the online trophies are getting unlocked every day. I kept getting notifications for online vendettas (where you avenge the death of a player) and the occasional one for fortresses getting taken.

User Info: nairby

nairby
2 months ago#9
I've put 95 hours into the game so far and still play regularly. I avenge deaths so I can virtue signal about it on social media.
CerealAndGrapeJuice.com
Twitch.tv/Nairbydo

User Info: -Satsuya-

-Satsuya-
2 months ago#10
I have been playing for a few days and cannot ever raid other people.
  • Post New Message