• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Middle-earth: Shadow of War
  3. Are the DLC worth getting?

User Info: Rush-Lionheart

Rush-Lionheart
6 months ago#1
Hey everyone.

A friend gave me his disc so I could play the game and I was wondering if I would be missing out if I didn't get the DLC. My friend didn't get them so I can't really ask his opinion, he didn't even finish the base game.

From what I've checked It doesn't seem to be a whole lot. The story expansion are not played with Talion so it seem to be a brand new seperate adventure and the tribe seems to drop the gear regardless if you have the DLC or not (Or so I've read).

Any thoughts?
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
- Sir Arthur C. Clarke

User Info: angryguy77

angryguy77
6 months ago#2
I only bought the outlaw dlc so far because I wanted the stats on the legendary weapons and armor they drop. I cleared them out and only was able to get 2 things from all the fights I had with members from that tribe. I just got to act 4 and am now seeing more of them on the map after going a long time without. I'm a little annoyed that I got the dlc but they require you to dominate a lvl 55 captian from that tribe just so you can upgrade the set a second time. I'm playing on gravewalker difficulty and it sure would've been nice to have that gear upgraded.

As for the others, I'm not so sure.
  1. Boards
  2. Middle-earth: Shadow of War
  3. Are the DLC worth getting?
  • Topic Archived