• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Middle-earth: Shadow of War
  3. Shadows of the Past Checklist

User Info: maleficus5622

maleficus5622
7 months ago#1
Wasn’t getting any hits on this before, so trying again. These gold objectives, even with walkthroughs, are insane for me (some of them). Do I need to gold every one for checklist completion or will I get 100% just for completing them all? Sorry for the repost and thanks ^^
Nep Nep?

User Info: VeelYo

VeelYo
7 months ago#2
You do not need to gold all Shadows of the Past to get Platinum on this game, you only need to gold every Shadows of the Past in the Litlhad region, which comes with the Desolation of Mordor DLC. Still I wouldn't recommend skipping the other Shadows of the Past missions altogether, most gold objectives are pretty feasible and they do teach you important game mechanics, the gems and skill points you get in return are also pretty helpful, though if you really are struggling with one objective, there's no need to waste too much time on it. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Middle-earth: Shadow of War
  3. Shadows of the Past Checklist
  • Topic Archived