• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LamuseWelkar

LamuseWelkar
2 years ago#1
Topic. I've read a bunch of stuff that says loot, captains, even chests from the marketplace all scale to your level. I've even heard people suggesting waiting until cap to use them because of this. However, in all my reading I have yet to see any mention of what the cap actually is.

So has anybody found that snippet of info I might've missed? Or anybody who got the game already gotten far enough to know/make an educated guess?

Side note: there seem to be a lot of people who got this early (at least compared to other games). Out of curiosity, can anyone tell me how/why?
An opinion is still an opinion even if every person in the world agrees
Good and bad are subjective, and thus, they ALWAYS represent opinion and cannot be fact

User Info: JKiii

JKiii
2 years ago#2
Something new worth mentioning is Skill augments and some skills themselves are locked to level
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree

User Info: LamuseWelkar

LamuseWelkar
2 years ago#3
Really appreciate the response, man. Knew about the skill augments but didn't know that some skills were gated by level.

I assume that means "power level" for captains caps out at 60 too?
An opinion is still an opinion even if every person in the world agrees
Good and bad are subjective, and thus, they ALWAYS represent opinion and cannot be fact

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
2 years ago#4
LamuseWelkar posted...
Really appreciate the response, man. Knew about the skill augments but didn't know that some skills were gated by level.

I assume that means "power level" for captains caps out at 60 too?

They also cap at 60.
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Mass Effect: Andromeda, Smite, Diablo 3: UEE
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A