• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. all mcu avengers vs dceu superman

User Info: KoolAssAssassin

KoolAssAssassin
2 months ago#181
TheRealKal-El posted...
Easy:

@OMEGA_RUGAL
@Storm_0wl
@angleslam99
@melvinmaverick
@ohiostate124
and me

we all love MOS and we think Supes fast murders the Avengers.

meanwhile

theRedDeath doesn’t like MoS and he doesn’t think Supes fastmurders the Avengers

that was easy/

1) The initial joke wasn't about liking MoS vs thinking Supes instakills. It was about disliking Supes killing in MoS and promoting the idea that he would instakill.

2) I'm not really sure how you feel that telling me what 6 people think proves a your opinion about what is true for the DC fanbase as a whole.

Again, I'm largely just goofing around at this point. I do find it a little humorous how bad your arguments are though.
Am I the only African American on earth that likes Celtic folk music? Hmmmm

User Info: TheRealKal-El

TheRealKal-El
2 months ago#182
@KoolAssAssassin

1) You think somebody likes MoS but dislikes he killed Zod? I’ve yet to encounter someone. Usually the killing of Zod (either the act or the context) is the deal breaker. None of the people I mentioned dislike he killed Zod. In fact, we celebrate it.

2) LOL, I love how you keep pulling the joke pretense while at the same time moving the goalposts every time. Now we need to interrogate the DC fandom in the whole world? I thought we we talking about this board. I gave you a sample of:

• People who like DC
  • People who have strong opinions on MOS
  • People who have opinions on if Superman fastmurders the Avengers

Not only are samples a valid method of investigation, it’s MUCH more than anything you have done in this discussion. So yeah. The only laughably bad here is your inability to sustain your positions.

User Info: Trickfinger

Trickfinger
2 months ago#183
Ladies, ladies.. You're both beautiful!
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.2

KoolAssAssassin
2 months ago#184
TheRealKal-El posted...
2) LOL, I love how you keep pulling the joke pretense while at the same time moving the goalposts every time. Now we need to interrogate the DC fandom in the whole world? I thought we we talking about this board. I gave you a sample of:

* People who like DC
* People who have strong opinions on MOS
* People who have opinions on if Superman fastmurders the Avengers

Not only are samples a valid method of investigation, it’s MUCH more than anything you have done in this discussion. So yeah. The only laughably bad here is your inability to sustain your positions.

No, you just don't accept that the initial comment wasn't meant to be taken wholly seriously. It was largely a joke. I don't expect you to poll anyone or try to prove anything. I'm just pointing out that in the initial comment, I said "DC Fans" not "DC Fans on Gamefaqs" and you somehow think that telling me what 6 or 7 people on here think is a representative sample of DC Fans in general.

Again, this discussion isn't that serious to me, but I'm running with it a little longer than I should because it is amusing how hard you're trying to argue this matter and how bad your arguments are.

User Info: TheRealKal-El

TheRealKal-El
2 months ago#185
@KoolAssAssassin granted, so you lack the testicular fortitude to stand behind your arguments. Weaseling out between “hey, just joking!” and “I’m actually right” but without proving anything.

LMAO @ criticizing arguments when you’ve posted literal s***.

But like I said before, have a nice day.

KoolAssAssassin
2 months ago#186
TheRealKal-El posted...
@KoolAssAssassin granted, so you lack the testicular fortitude to stand behind your arguments. Weaseling out between “hey, just joking!” and “I’m actually right” but without proving anything.

LMAO @ criticizing arguments when you’ve posted literal s***.

But like I said before, have a nice day.

lol I've said that I was joking and goofing around from the start. You're the one that's insisted on making my stance serious, so you could make your dumb arguments. Exactly how much do you want me to stand behind statements that I myself have already acknowledged weren't meant to be taken seriously?

User Info: angleslam99

angleslam99
2 months ago#187
Superman wins

Superman will squeeze the Avengers' britches full, slap them naked, and hide their clothes
Edge winning the 2021 Royal Rumble was a mistake
https://youtu.be/irViosoqhpY

User Info: theRedDeath

theRedDeath
2 months ago#188
What the f*** even is this argument? That there's somehow a correlation between people who disliked MoS and people who do think Superman would speedblitz? Why does disliking MoS make someone think Superman would speedblitz? I guess you could argue that people who disliked the film are the ones who would most likely misinterpret his character, but apparently the people who liked MoS also think Superman would speedblitz, so what even is the argument?

And why does liking MoS somehow make people think he would? Snyder-Supes has never speed-blitzed out of the gate in any Snyder media. Even in ZSJL, dude just guesses that he can take Steppenwolf's axe on a hunch and stands there. If he were wrong that would have been a very different climax. Shouldn't the people who like MoS have a better understanding of his character, and not worse?

Snyder-Supes is even probably MORE likely than normal Supes to just stand around at first. That's his go-to move in every encounter in the Snyder-verse. Dude waited for Zod to charge. Dude pretty much let Batman walk all over him. Dude waited for Doomsday to hatch and punch Lex.

The only time Snyder-Supes ever came close to "speed-blitzing" is tackling the Kryptonians on the Kent farm. And not only was that when they were threatening his mom, but he knew who they were first too.

Nothing about Snyder-Supes that we've seen suggests he would speed-blitz a bunch of new opponents he's never met before right out of the gate.

---
Death comes for us all Oroku Saki, but something far worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be....without honor. -Master Splinter

User Info: Cthulhu_Fhtagn

Cthulhu_Fhtagn
2 months ago#189
Damn, Red. Good post
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

User Info: angleslam99

angleslam99
2 months ago#190
theRedDeath posted...
Nothing about Snyder-Supes that we've seen suggests he would speed-blitz a bunch of new opponents he's never met before right out of the gate.
Knightmare Superman lol
Edge winning the 2021 Royal Rumble was a mistake
https://youtu.be/irViosoqhpY
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. all mcu avengers vs dceu superman
  • Topic Archived