• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Teaser trailer for Black Widow

User Info: Unknown Nomad

Unknown Nomad
6 days ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxAtuMu_ph4
Hey there small business man!

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
6 days ago#2
Wish we saw more Tasky but cool.
Looks cool and the action seems like itโ€™ll be similar to Winter Soldier, which still has the best action in the entire MCU.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
6 days ago#4
Mite b kewl
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

User Info: nEoQuIcKsiLvEr

nEoQuIcKsiLvEr
6 days ago#5
Gonna watch this just for Taskmaster.
http://i.imgur.com/CJSLOWT.jpg
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII, 10.5T-Turbo.

User Info: DigitalV2

DigitalV2
6 days ago#6
Taskmaster's suit looks horrible.
Funny how Florence Pugh sounds more like how Natasha should than Johansson.

Half decent action in the trailer, but still not sold on the "why" for this movie.
Bring me Eternals immediately.
The Official Broswagonist of the Persona 5 Board.
The Official Armiger Master of the Final Fantasy XV Board.

User Info: TheVector

TheVector
6 days ago#7
Nice set pieces and action for it which is cool..

While it might not be much, seems like they gave one aspect of the plot out with Yelena, Wentz character and Red Gurardian being more of Nats family....I can assume things are going to end badly for them since this is a Prequal and to explain Nats Behavior in Endgame

Also....Red Guardian will be the comedic relief in the movie......ok I guess LOL (some wonโ€™t be happy about that)

User Info: 60fps

60fps
6 days ago#8
Wow, even the movie I don't want looks amazing. They definitely have something on par with James Bond/Mission Impossible here.

They also seem to have a 3rd skydive scene. The 1st being Cap, then the 2nd being Coulson. Widow's looks to be the best.

I still think MCU Widow was wasted. I really hope something in this film makes the entire wait for her backstory worth it.

Lol, imagine if they push back Wonder Woman again because of this. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is Batman Happy?
https://i.imgtc.com/QT0ERev.png

User Info: DigitalV2

DigitalV2
6 days ago#9
60fps posted...
Wow, even the movie I don't want looks amazing. They definitely have something on par with James Bond/Mission Impossible here.

They also seem to have a 3rd skydive scene. The 1st being Cap, then the 2nd being Coulson. Widow's looks to be the best.

I still think MCU Widow was wasted. I really hope something in this film makes the entire wait for her backstory worth it.

Lol, imagine if they push back Wonder Woman again because of this. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This movie doesn't look amazing at all.
It looks like Bond/MI lite.
If you're going to make a BW movie, commit to it being a quieter, sleeker, sexier, more lethal espionage movie. This looks like general action stuff with a bit of Eastern Europe spy stuff thrown in.
The Official Broswagonist of the Persona 5 Board.
The Official Armiger Master of the Final Fantasy XV Board.

User Info: mninp

mninp
6 days ago#10
Inside_That_Lad posted...
Looks cool and the action seems like itโ€™ll be similar to Winter Soldier, which still has the best action in the entire MCU.
The way I see it is that we just had Endgame, which was beyond epic. An entire arc just ended. Iโ€™m happy to chill out a bit and watch Black Widow and wait until fall 2020 for Eternals and the Disney plus shows to start.

2021 is gonna have like 7 MCU properties come out that year anyway, between the films and the Disney plus shows. With only one episode being released per week for each Disney plus show, 2021 is gonna be crowded af. So I say letโ€™s enjoy this break
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Teaser trailer for Black Widow
  • Post New Message