• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Superheroes who never get comics

User Info: Impending_Doom

Impending_Doom
4 weeks ago#1
Its funny when event comics roll around and some obscure hero from some failed run 30 years ago pops up and saves the day.

"Thanks Dr. Fate! Superman would be dead if not for you.Bye. See you next cataclysmic event."
It's a band's name.

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
4 weeks ago#2
doctor fate did have one comic a few years back
Booping In The Scoop

User Info: tommybel89

tommybel89
4 weeks ago#3
The Spectre had a series in the 90's. I have no idea what he's done since Hal Jordan came back and Infinite Crisis.
Go Leafs Go
http://www.last.fm/user/Disposableher0

User Info: UltraPlanet

UltraPlanet
4 weeks ago#4
Dr.Fate is a bad example he at least sometimes get solo books and appears in JSA team books.

User Info: Impending_Doom

Impending_Doom
4 weeks ago#5
UltraPlanet posted...
Dr.Fate is a bad example he at least sometimes get solo books and appears in JSA team books.

There are countless other heroes that only appear in group books though.
It's a band's name.

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
4 weeks ago#6
The Power Pack never had an ongoing series after their cult classic run ended in '91 I believe, just one-shots and out-of-continuity miniseries. However, the characters among them still pop up in other titles fairly regularly.

User Info: UltraPlanet

UltraPlanet
4 weeks ago#7
Impending_Doom posted...
UltraPlanet posted...

There are countless other heroes that only appear in group books though.

But if they are in team books you know what the are doing. I thought you were talking about those characters who neither have a solo book nor are they on team books but then for the big event they pop up out of nowhere.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Superheroes who never get comics
  • Topic Archived