• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. The Immortal Hulk is the best ongoing comic right now

User Info: swordmaster69

swordmaster69
1 month ago#11
1. The Punisher
2.Web of the black widow
3. Invisible Woman
4. Aero
5. Sword Master
Johnny FountainS on youtube
I grade 1st grade papers. Not eat donuts.

User Info: _Spider_Venom

_Spider_Venom
1 month ago#12
Reaper115 posted...
I dig it. It's especially interesting to me how he can change his mind from Banner to Joe without changing his body. It makes sense, and I'm surprised it's never come up before.

I didn't notice it until the latest issue but whenever Bruce turns into Joe, his eye color changes to grey. Kind of a neat small detail.
"Name's Ash. Housewares."

User Info: Reaper115

Reaper115
1 month ago#13
_Spider_Venom posted...
Reaper115 posted...
I dig it. It's especially interesting to me how he can change his mind from Banner to Joe without changing his body. It makes sense, and I'm surprised it's never come up before.

I didn't notice it until the latest issue but whenever Bruce turns into Joe, his eye color changes to grey. Kind of a neat small detail.

I will have to go back and look for that... I didn't notice either
Check out my novel, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Apocalypse, now on Amazon! Or don't. I'm not your boss.

User Info: Jonbodhi

Jonbodhi
1 month ago#14
Donomark posted...
I'm not a longtime reader of the Hulk (although I did read all of Ammy Cho's Totally Awesome Hulk run), but this series I have to imagine is the best run of the character in many, many years. It's so good.

I’m the opposite. I’ve been reading Hulk, off and on, for a very long time (I read Wolverine’s debut!), and this might be the best run he’s ever had. This Hulk is ruthless, but not evil. When he said he’s always protect Banner, becasue ‘I love you!’ I was floored. It was the opposite of the self-hate we see in characters.
Nothing is overrated; your opinion is just outnumbered-some guy
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. The Immortal Hulk is the best ongoing comic right now
  • Topic Archived