• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. The Immortal Hulk is the best ongoing comic right now

User Info: EmperorOfSand

EmperorOfSand
4 weeks ago#1
Like legit.

Hulk has always been one of my favourites but holy s*** this run has been wild. I love the body horror angle theyve gone with, and the artwork is just intense.

Anyone else reading?
Now Playing: BFV, Days Gone, Metro Exodus, Wasteland 2.

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
4 weeks ago#2
I love it. The art is amazing and the story is super interesting.
I resent that! Slander is spoken!

EmperorOfSand
4 weeks ago#3
thegreatwumbo posted...

I love the idea of Banner being murdered repeatedly and it meaning nothing, like its a curse that he cant just die.

User Info: Donomark

Donomark
4 weeks ago#4
I'm not a longtime reader of the Hulk (although I did read all of Ammy Cho's Totally Awesome Hulk run), but this series I have to imagine is the best run of the character in many, many years. It's so good.
"You can do it your way, or you can be effective."
http://dbznextdimension.libsyn.com/ http://cbfrevue.libsyn.com/

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
4 weeks ago#5
EmperorOfSand posted...
thegreatwumbo posted...

I love the idea of Banner being murdered repeatedly and it meaning nothing, like its a curse that he cant just die.

The Devil Hulk emerging and not being evil like Banner originally thought is also interesting.
I resent that! Slander is spoken!

EmperorOfSand
4 weeks ago#6
thegreatwumbo posted...
EmperorOfSand posted...
thegreatwumbo posted...

The Devil Hulk emerging and not being evil like Banner originally thought is also interesting.

Yes!

User Info: squirrel_boy

squirrel_boy
4 weeks ago#7
Agreed. It's the best thing I'm reading at least, one of the only competitor's for that spot is JL. I've never been a big fan of hulks solo stuff before but this series instantly grabbed me.

User Info: AndreNitro

AndreNitro
4 weeks ago#8
This is the Hulk that we need to see in the MCU not the weak version we have now.
I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE MY CITY A BETTER PLACE.

User Info: Reaper115

Reaper115
4 weeks ago#9
I dig it. It's especially interesting to me how he can change his mind from Banner to Joe without changing his body. It makes sense, and I'm surprised it's never come up before.

I'm not really a fan of the art, tbh. It's fine, but not nearly as good as the writing. And yes, it can be downright disgusting at times (in a good, purposeful kind of way).
Check out my novel, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Apocalypse, now on Amazon! Or don't. I'm not your boss.

User Info: The_Ivory_Man

The_Ivory_Man
4 weeks ago#10
I have been enjoying it.

I do hope Fixit gets to stick around for longer, and we actually get to see him in his Hulk form.
"Just because someone is killed doesn't mean they died" - Shojikan
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. The Immortal Hulk is the best ongoing comic right now
  • Topic Archived