• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Do you collect comics?

User Info: Ite

Ite
1 month ago#1
Yes or No - Results (26 votes)
Yes
92.31% (24 votes)
No
7.69% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Seems like a lot of people here don't even read comic books.

User Info: battleblast

battleblast
1 month ago#2
Some, but collecting and reading are different things. You got people that love reading and could careless about the value of a comic. Also some that use the library so they can afford other stuff, and still enjoy there favorite characters/authors.
"I almost killed Gerry Conway." - Stan Lee
Official Phantom Stranger of the C&GN

User Info: p-m

p-m
1 month ago#3
Only started to properly enjoy comics recently and I've no interest in building a collection, much prefer reading them digitally on my tablet.

User Info: Ite

Ite
1 month ago#4
p-m posted...
Only started to properly enjoy comics recently and I've no interest in building a collection, much prefer reading them digitally on my tablet.
So that's a no.

User Info: _Spider_Venom

_Spider_Venom
1 month ago#5
Ite troll topic
"Name's Ash. Housewares."

User Info: swordmaster69

swordmaster69
1 month ago#6
I do. A few at a time. I have more Punisher comics than any others. I plan on collecting GI Joe Comics later on. I also plan on collecting web of the black widow and black widow 2014.
Johnny FountainS on youtube
I grade 1st grade papers. Not eat donuts.

swordmaster69
1 month ago#7
I have read about wolverine and the black widow in my local library.

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
1 month ago#8
Yes, I own about 4 long boxes and like 10 short boxes full. I'm behind on new releases by like, a month or so, though
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

swordmaster69
1 month ago#9
I own 2 long boxes. 1 of them still has love hina manga in it. 1 says xmen the other says conan. I put my dark hawk, Elektra, punisher, Sheena, Psylocke and domino comics in my cubby holes. I need another long box to put in my kenshin and inuyasha manga in it.

User Info: solderguy1

solderguy1
1 month ago#10
Yeah, something like 14 long boxes, mostly 80s comics. Don't read as much as I used to, but do like to read comics while camping for some reason.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Do you collect comics?
  • Topic Archived