• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Who is the strongest comic book character that Goku could defeat?

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 month ago#1
Keep it fair, no psychics or reality warpers. Just good old fashioned hand to hand combat.

Which comic book hero is the strongest one that is beatable by Goku?
Who the f*** is chunkyshtew?
-Endgame, 2019

User Info: KingArthur3D

KingArthur3D
1 month ago#2
Luke Cage or Spider-Man maybe

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
1 month ago#3
Goku can die of sickeness or poisoning. He is not as invincible as the weebs make him out to be.

User Info: JamesOwnzMaz

JamesOwnzMaz
1 month ago#4
How about dead Goku who is stronger?
I Am The Architect

User Info: TheVector

TheVector
1 month ago#5
To be fair....(and that’s if everyone is being fair here)...I say (as far as dragon ball Super goes) he could take Thor but that’s about it.

I won’t argue Superman since people can’t decide on what version of Superman (even the John Byrne Version can take...I almost say the Richard Donner Version could possibly)

User Info: The_Ivory_Man

The_Ivory_Man
1 month ago#6
Goku pretty much wins against any pure physical person, if they have any other abilities... He will lose.
"Just because someone is killed doesn't mean they died" - Shojikan

User Info: Balmung347

Balmung347
1 month ago#7
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Goku pretty much wins against any pure physical person, if they have any other abilities... He will lose.

^topic
"People should stop using Vietnam as a reason why the Ewoks were able to defeat the Empire."
-Destined4Greatn, 07/10/10

User Info: tommybel89

tommybel89
1 month ago#8
Goku versus comic book characters is the worst internet phenomenon ever.
Go Leafs Go
http://www.last.fm/user/Disposableher0

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 month ago#9
The_Ivory_Man posted...

He can't beat Superman.

TheVector posted...
To be fair....(and that’s if everyone is being fair here)...I say (as far as dragon ball Super goes) he could take Thor but that’s about it.

I won’t argue Superman since people can’t decide on what version of Superman (even the John Byrne Version can take...I almost say the Richard Donner Version could possibly)

Thor is a good start I think. Can Goku defeat Thor? I have no idea. Based on Dragon Ball Super, Goku's feats have increased to things like Ultra Instinct and being able to destroy a black hole.

But Thor still may have the edge I think.
Who the f*** is chunkyshtew?
-Endgame, 2019

User Info: pycho316

pycho316
1 month ago#10
I think he could beat the Punisher, maybe even Elektra.
If you own a phone, odds are at some point in your life, you're getting nudes from Seth Rollins. - The Popo
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Who is the strongest comic book character that Goku could defeat?
  • Topic Archived