• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Poll: Will Marvel Comics now retaliate against Spider-Man in the comics now

User Info: 60fps

60fps
1 month ago#11
This was a conspiracy before, it's a conspiracy now.

Marvel didnt do this before there was a deal, why would they do it after? You really expect them to end the cartoon, PS4 games, and the top selling comics? 😧

You know what, I'm sure people will claim they see it anyway even if they decide to push him more...
Is Batman Happy?
https://i.imgtc.com/QT0ERev.png

User Info: TheVector

TheVector
1 month ago#12
60fps posted...
This was a conspiracy before, it's a conspiracy now.

Marvel didnt do this before there was a deal, why would they do it after? You really expect them to end the cartoon, PS4 games, and the top selling comics? 😧

You know what, I'm sure people will claim they see it anyway even if they decide to push him more...

Even Tom Brevroot (one of Marvel’s EIC) has admitted as much with the X-Men/FF situation in prior past interviews.....you can’t deny whenever the question been put to him.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#13
I expect we'll see the X-men take a bigger center stage.

Feige has turned ANT MAN into a beloved character. They don't need Spiderman in their movies.

Just like the DCEU has thrived when Batman is ignored.
Cancer free 49 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE SUPER BOWL LII CHAMPIONS

User Info: bd43

bd43
1 month ago#14
I said no because I highly doubt the deal is dead.

You're not just going to follow up with an MCU free FFH sequel and you can't afford a direct 4th reboot.
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#15
bd43 posted...
I said no because I highly doubt the deal is dead.

You're not just going to follow up with an MCU free FFH sequel and you can't afford a direct 4th reboot.

But they can market the next movie as Carnage and Spider-man, and that could help.

They want a Silk movie. I'm damn sure now we'll get Miles and Spider-gwen movies. Then they do Sinister 6 and Spiderverse as their Avengers.
Cancer free 49 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE SUPER BOWL LII CHAMPIONS

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#16
they already started that it was called one more day teh character has been a joke every sense

but as others have said no they wont give him the xmen or FF treatment to valuable
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: bd43

bd43
1 month ago#17
ScrappyDingo posted...
They want a Silk movie.

They'd have to own the rights to Cindy Moon. Which, as far as Wikileaks emails say, they don't.
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.

User Info: squirrel_boy

squirrel_boy
1 month ago#18
They didn't before, why would they now

User Info: pycho316

pycho316
1 month ago#19
Marvel has proven they're a bunch of petty f***s. I would put nothing past them. I voted yes.
If you own a phone, odds are at some point in your life, you're getting nudes from Seth Rollins. - The Popo

User Info: Toonstrack

Toonstrack
1 month ago#20
No they still have merch rights and make big bank off of it

The game is fricked tho
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Poll: Will Marvel Comics now retaliate against Spider-Man in the comics now
  • Topic Archived