• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. MCU Phase 4 possibly leaked details (spoilers)

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
1 month ago#1
https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers/comments/bmp3xb/a_round_up_of_everything_reportedleaked_in_the/

Collection of details that have been leaked over the past couple of weeks. As always, don't treat any of this as confirmed, but this has been consistent with things we've heard in the past, including what the mysterious Roger Wardell has said. It'll be interesting to see how close it is when the slate is revealed at SDCC.

>Black Widow, The Eternals, Black Panther 2, Shang-Chi, Doctor Strange 2, Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 are in active development and there are plans for Thor 4, Ant-Man 3, Captain Marvel 2, New Avengers, Young Avengers and Dark Avengers.

>Falcon & Winter Soldier, WandaVision, Loki and Hawkeye are being developed for Disney+, but the characters will still be featured in the movies. The X-Men and the Fantastic Four will not appear until Phase 5.

>There won’t be another decade-spanning overarching storyline like the Infinity Saga, but there will be overarching “mini-arcs” spanning 3-6 films.

>There will be a clearer divide between grounded MCU and cosmic MCU going forward, each having their own core casts, specific tones and overarching storylines.

>Norman Osborn will be the main antagonists of grounded MCU and is expected to appear in several movies provided Marvel and Sony renew their contract.

>Chris Hemsworth renewed his contract for several more Marvel movies and is expected to appear in both Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 and Thor 4.

>Chris Pratt also has several movies left in his contract and is expected to continue even though Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is intended as the team’s final appearance in the MCU.

>SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME - Mysterio is from a parallel dimension, but is a criminal there and is controlling the Elementals in order to masquerade as a hero and usurp Iron Man. OsCorp is revealed to have purchased Stark Tower.

>BLACK WIDOW – Florence Pugh is introduced as Yelena Belova, the new Black Widow.

>THE ETERNALS – Richard Madden is playing the main character, Ikaris. The Eternals will pivotal to cosmic MCU.

>BLACK PANTHER 2 – Killmonger will appear in the spiritual plane. Queen Divine Justice will be featured. Movie will be political.

>SHANG-CHI – The Mandarin is rumored to be Shang-Chi’s father.

>DOCTOR STRANGE 2 – Christine Palmer, Wong, Mordo and the Ancient One will appear. Lord Nightmare will be the villain. Mordo will be a complex, sympathetic antagonist like Loki. Clea and Brother Vodoo will be featured. Asian actresses eyed for Clea. Parts of the movie will be set in the 1980’s.

>GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 – The High Evolutionary will be the main villain and Rocket’s creator. Rocket will fall in love with another of the High Evolutionary’s experiments, Lylla. Drax will find out that his daughter is still alive. Star-Lord and Nebula will become closer as they search for Gamora. Thor will be in the movie and meet Beta Ray Bill, who might be another of the High Evolutionary’s experiments. Quasar and Adam Warlock also rumored to appear, with Zac Effron reportedly eyed for Adam.

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
1 month ago#2
>LOKI – Anthology chronicling how Loki shaped human historical events.

>HAWKEYE – Hawkeye has to come out of retirement (again) when troublemaker Kate Bishop begins running around claiming to be the new Hawkeye and gets into trouble with the mob. Ends up training her to take his place. Supernatural mobster The Hood and Hawkeye's evil brother Trickshot might appear.

>FALCON & WINTER SOLDIER – Falcon and Bucky have to work together with a new government-sanctioned Captain America to stop terrorists from destroying the United Nations. New Cap eventually goes psycho and they have to stop him. Seems like it'll lead to Sam becoming the new Cap after all.

>WANDAVISION - Vision gets rebuild, Wanda tries to give him a soul and he instead gets possessed by a dark force. Allegedly it's more of a psychological thriller with a 1950's aesthetic. Wanda and Vision end up living in the suburbs where the neighborhood is racist against Wanda's robosexuality. The witch Agatha Harkness might appear.

Let me know what you think.

User Info: CreekCo

CreekCo
1 month ago#3
Most of that seems kinda lame

Thanks for the info though TC

I’ll probably see Guardians 3 to support Batista but that’s about it
*Triggered*

User Info: r25

r25
1 month ago#4
Osborn as the next big bad is interesting.

User Info: scooter2929

scooter2929
1 month ago#5
All this sounds too good to be true
"I'm Doctor Who in this mother ****er."

User Info: ninjaman44

ninjaman44
1 month ago#6
scooter2929 posted...
All this sounds too good to be true

Yeah this all sounds surprisingly good. I'll be pretty happy if this turns out to be even somewhat true.
http://media.giphy.com/media/BdyMLr7I1Qliw/giphy.gif
http://media.fyre.co/q4hG2ZRSeKzHqZ3YcA8z_1156.gif https://imgtc.com/i/vMyzaWv.gif

User Info: steroidz_da_pwn

steroidz_da_pwn
1 month ago#7
I don’t like the premise for the Loki show, but other than that it looks pretty good
Not changing this sig till Jack Swagger (won) and Evan Bourne win world titles.
Started 1/1/09

User Info: Gyaman

Gyaman
1 month ago#8
Waiting til after killing off Stark to use the real Mandarin and using him to prop up Shang Chi’s non-existent rogues gallery/supporting cast is god awful.

User Info: LunarRoar

LunarRoar
1 month ago#9
I believe bits and pieces but I'm not sure how much I believe the entire thing. What I do believe the most is:
>There won’t be another decade-spanning overarching storyline like the Infinity Saga, but there will be overarching “mini-arcs” spanning 3-6 films.

Because they definitely want to counteract the ongoing talks of so-called "fatigue" and offer people multiple jumping on/off points
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar

User Info: Galactus21

Galactus21
1 month ago#10
Thor 4, ant man 3, guardians 3 and nova are what I’m most excited about if true
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. MCU Phase 4 possibly leaked details (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived