You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Kevin Feige says Captain Marvel will lead the MCU from now on.

User Info: TheRealKal-El

TheRealKal-El
6 days ago#1
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03/15/captain-marvel-phase-four-kevin-feige/

I’m just here for the tears, lol.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
6 days ago#2
I'm gonna watch on Tuesday and see if she has the charisma and likability to be their leader.
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

User Info: ohiostate124

ohiostate124
6 days ago#3
Rip Captain America

User Info: Gyaman

Gyaman
6 days ago#4
RIP MCU (2008-2019) Goodbye

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
6 days ago#5
ohiostate124 posted...
Rip Captain America

Please no...
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: AlisLandale

AlisLandale
6 days ago#6
Kinda early in her (MCU) career to be picking up that torch isn't it? Otherwise I don't hate the idea.

Though it would've been cooler for it to eventually go to Black Panther. >_>
https://i.imgtc.com/8ePXf9B.gif
If Yamcha would have brought his bat along he'd have blasted Jiren out of the ring like Ness in smash brothers. - Gids_goft
(edited 6 days ago)

TheRealKal-El
6 days ago#7
AlisLandale posted...
Kinda early in her (MCU) career to be picking up that torch isn't it? Otherwise I don't hate the idea.

Though it would've been cooler for it to eventually go to Black Panther. >_>

I guess in the MCU Hillary beat Obama, lmao.

User Info: theRedDeath

theRedDeath
6 days ago#8
It makes sense. Most of the Phase4+ characters aren't Avenger mainstays or leaders. The only other contender "Avengers" franchise character would be Black Panther, but Carol's been off heroing for the past 25ish years in space, so she has a ton of experience by this point.

I would like to see Falcon or Bucky pick up the shield to be the next Captain Ameirca though. It'll be really disappointing if they do kill off Cap but then don't give either of the second generation guys the mantle.

---
Death comes for us all Oroku Saki, but something far worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be....without honor. -Master Splinter

User Info: joecorp

joecorp
6 days ago#9
Nice sounds good to me
Waiting for: Metroid Prime 4

TheRealKal-El
6 days ago#10
Now that you mention experience @theRedDeath, the one character they should have done this “set in the 90s” thing was Doctor Strange.

He’s always been grandfatherly in the comics and seeing him as one of the rookies in the MCU is jarring, lol.

Plus he has a perfect reason to be hidden all these years as he literally deals in the Occult.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Kevin Feige says Captain Marvel will lead the MCU from now on.